1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for madxaboutxgames

Jul 26, 2009

1. madxaboutxgames sold me a MSD Vampire set of clothing. Communication was flawless. She held the item for me for a week, and was prompt in sending me the item.
      Upon opening the package, I was greeted with a friendly note and the doll clothes, which were in a clean, good condition, and folded before placed together in a small back. The amount of care put in to preparation really impressed me. Definitely will be purchasing from again.

2. I agree with Morhighan about the care and all ^^

I bought doll clothes from madxaboutxgames and she was a pleasure to deal with. She held the clothes for me until I could pay, sent quick and stayed in touch while I was waiting for the package. I`d definitely buy from her again :)

3. madxaboutxgames bought an Elfdoll Wu from me on a short layaway. She was great about communication and letting me know about payments she was about to make. I would definitely buy from her in the future, or sell to her again. She was a great buyer, couldn't ask for anything more. :)

4. I was lucky enough to have madxaboutxgames participate in my SOOM Small Item Group Order--and such an awesome experience! Clear and friendly communication, swift payments, and I was informed when the items made it safely home. Really, an ideal participant. I hope to do business with her again in the future!

5. I ordered some MSD clothing from madxaboutxgames. She was very communicative and polite, and when there was an issue with shipping choices she kept in contact to explain everything. The package arrived within the expected time frame and she even sent some jewelry and a nice note :) She is responsible and considerate, and I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thanks!

6. I brought a Shirt from Her, transaction went great, received it quickly. Thank you very much, I adore it.

7. She bought my leeke world's chouette,very good buyer! ^ ^ i certainly would like to deal with her again !

8. just got some MSD-sized goodies from mad, she shipped them super fast, i love them! thank you so much! :D

9. I bought a pair of MSD shoes from madxaboutxgames. She was wonderful to work with and the shoes are super cute! >w< Thanks again~! <333

10. I bought a wig from madxaboutxgames. Communication was great, the wig was shipped super fast and was just as described. She's absolutely wonderful to work with, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

11. madxaboutxgames sold me a wig and some clothes, she was helpful and quick to respond on my questions. The items arrived quickly, well-packed in a padded envelope, just as described/pictured. Highly recommended seller!

12. Bought some really cute clothes from madxaboutxgames~ Great transaction! Everything arrived fast and safely. Would definitely fo business with again~ Thanks! <3

13. I participated in a wig trade with madxaboutxgames.

My wig arrived in perfect condition, and she also let me know when she received hers.

She has been a pleasure to trade with and I would definitely trade with her again!

Thanks! :)

14. madxaboutxgames is a great buyer!! She bought a Owen photo from me~ She has great communication and is very patient! ^U^
      Thank you again!! :D

15. Great transaction. Couldn't be happier. Friendly communication and paid as communicted. Thanks so much.
      Sorry for the late feedback!

16. I purchased a Leekeworld Chouette from madxaboutxgames. She was kind enough to negotiate the price with me, and she even included a pair of shorts and eyes with him that I weren't expecting! He arrived here packaged safely, and I would be more than willing to purchase from madxaboutxgames again!

17. bought hooves and horns from this fabulous seller. highly recommended :3 perfect communication as well

18. I bought a Soom Teenie Gem body from madxaboutxgames and was very pleased with the whole transaction. Each part was individually wrapped and arrived safe and sound. She is super friendly and absolutely wonderful to work with. I would definitely buy from her again ^-^.

19. Purchased a Luts Kid Delf Hoodoo from Madxaboutxgames. Communication was excellent and super friendly. The doll was exactly as described if not better and he arrived very safely packed and super fast. All in all this was a very pleasant transaction and I would not hesitate to do business with her again. Highly recommended!

20. Bought a pair of jeans from madxaboutxgames and they arrived quickly~ <3 Thanks so much~ ^.^!!!