1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for madzcow

Oct 22, 2011

1. I couldn't find madzcow anywhere, so here's a feedback thread for them :) Please leave your feedback below if you have a transaction with them!

Madzcow bought a Soom tail from me and was absolutely wonderful! Every PM was sent super fast, payment was fast, and they let me know when the item arrived too! Super easy going and great to deal with. Will happily do business with again!
      Thankyou! ~

2. madzcow bought a Msdoll body from me and it was a flawless transaction! Swift payment, good communication - I can recommend her and would deal with her again!

3. Madzcow bought minifee feet from me. She paid super fast and communication was great! Thank you!

4. Very nice transaction! Madzcow bought a IOS head from me and everything went perfect. Nice person to deal with and perfect communication! Thanks

5. Madzcow bought a big big doll body from me ^ ^
      She paid super fast and acted super cool and super sweet all the time♥
      Everything worked like a dream. I am looking forward to co-operate with her again. ♥
      Thank you again for the fabulous trade♥ I wish he got a loving home.

6. madzcow bought a Tiny Bracken from me and she was an angel to deal with. Fast payment, great communication and a lovely person to do business with. I can highly recommend madzcow

Thanks Hun I'm so glad Bracken has a happy home with you :chocoheart

7. Madzcow bought a Dollzone Wing head from me. She was super quick with payment, and was great with communication! Amazing buyer that I would work with again! Thank You!! :D