1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MaggieMay

Aug 6, 2009

1. Helped MaggieMay get a multi Ante head.She is such a nice and polite person to deal with.Paid speedy fast.The transaction went through smooth and easy.Will definitely deal with again.Highly recommended:)

2. MaggieMay bought a multi head Anti from me. Everything went smoothly. She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with :)

3. maggieMay was in a split with me and everything went perfect. I recommend her!

4. Sold her a LittleFee headback, thanks so much! It was a very pleasant transaction. Payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as it arrived.
      Would gladly transact with again!
      -Pandora-

5. [SIZE="-10"]MaggieMay participated in my ninth Fairyland group order and we had a pleasantly smooth transaction! Communication was kept up fantastically well on her end and invoices were taken care of swiftly. She's not afraid to ask questions, which is something that I can always appreciate. All in all, this was a great transaction and I look forward to any future dealings that may follow!

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in this order!
      I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

6. MaggieMay bought a tiny head from me. She paid very quickly and very patient with the slow shipping. Great transaction. Thank you so much agian..x.