1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maggot and Dark Cookie Designs

Oct 20, 2006

1. Hi everyone, this is our feedback thread, please leave your comments as we appreciate your feedback:)

2. maggot bought my DoC Tender Too and what an awesome person to deal with! Payment and communication were all super smooth and pleasant. I really hope your mom enjoys her new boy! :)

Lindsay

3. Purchased some clothes from me. Was pleasant and communicative, would sell to again!

4. I purchased a miniature Shamisen from Amanda, and it arrived the day after I sent payment! Just fantastic! And she's not only prompt, but she's great to communicate with too :) Would definitely do business with again!

5. I bough 3 of Maggot's Tutus and I LOVE them. They are so cute! Thanks so much! Maggot shipped them QUICK. The whole transaction was FUN!

6. Amanda bought my Shiwoo Girl from me and she was great to sell to, great communication and a lovely person, do not hesitate to sell to her!
      xx

7. I did a face-up on Amanda's DZ Tintan. ^_^ Payment arrived with the head and her communication was great! :aheartbea Thank you for asking me to paint Kitty!

8. Sold a piece of fabric to Maggot, she was very understandable concerning the shipping >.<
      A very nice trasaction, thank you very much!^^

9. I bought a head from her and she answers all my PM and keep me updated all the time. I also received it quickly. Thank you!

10. UK DIM doll dealer Maggot helped me bring home my DIM Lloyd twins and I am ever so thankful for it.
      She is wonderful to deal with, reliable, always communicative and will go out of her way to help you make your dream come true.
      I am one of her European clients, and ordering from her has helped me save a lot on custom charges and shipping.

thank you so much!<3

11. Maggot is a great buyer! Very easy to communicate with and payment was received quickly! Thanks~

12. maggot bought an MSD top from me via eBay - good prompt payment, excellent communication! She's welcome to buy from me again any time!

13. Amanda helped my mum bring home her adorable D.i.M Sweet Leisha and my Andrea boy.... :D
      She is a wonderful person to deal with and goes above and beyond to make your dreams come true...
      Both my mum and I love our new addition's... :aheartbea
      Thankyou!!

14. She is absolutely wonderful!
      Great communication.

I baught a shiwoo head from her, it came in quickly and just as she described it, plus a few little extra's that made my day.
      :3 I definately recomend doing business with her.

15. I bought a MNF Soo head from Maggs, it's perfect and so is she!
      I loved my free gift <3

16. Maggot helped me bring home a DIM Robel and some other goodies from DIM. Very nice to deal with and very hard working.
      Thank you so much!:D

17. Maggs bought some glass eyes from me. She paid promptly and was patient and understanding when I had trouble sending her purchase out. (Apparently you have to jump through hoops to send things First Class International!) She let me know when the item arrived, which is great with international packages especially. I would definitely do business with her again!

18. I bought my Angell-Studio Cain from Maggot and I'm in looooooove!! I honestly can't thank her enough for such a gorgeous doll!
      The packing job was good and he got to me in little over a week from overseas :) And the extra were so nice! (loving the boots...)

Communication was great~ I wouldn't hesitate one second to order from her again!

~Ari

19. I bought a Cristal head from Maggot. She's awesome! She is prompt with responding to PMs, she is very pleasant and she shipped the head super fast. Thank you!

20. Brought a modded abio from maggot, love him:)gave goodies too thank youxxx you're awesome