1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Magical Machete

Dec 28, 2009

1. Magical Machete is just getting started here on DOA so I wanted to leave positive feedback so y'all can see she is trustworthy and nice to deal with. She paid me promptly for a doll I sold her and we kept in communication throughout the deal. She let me know when the doll arrived. A+++ buyer!

2. Magical Machete bought a DiM Jullis from me and I'm very satisfied with the whole transaction:) The communication was great, Magical Machete always replied promptly to my messages, she also paid instantly for the doll^^ Highly recommended buyer, thank you for the lovely transaction:aheartbea

3. MagicalMachete bought the DoD default outfit from me. Paid on time and kept good communication.

Thank you for a good transaction!

4. MagicalMachete commissioned an entire outfit + wig from me, and was easy to talk to to get her idea across and paid quickly and on time, always friendly throughout the whole thing!
      Thanks and I hope to work with you again!

5. magical machete bought a ringdoll valo from me-she was excellent with communication, payment, and letting me know when he arrived! excellent transaction!! thanks a bunch!!

6. magical machete bought a Migidoll Ryu head from me and the whole transaction was really great in every way. So glad that Ryu will have a happy home. Thank you!!!

7. Magical Machete purchased a B&G body from me :) She was very friendly, paid on time, and even sent me a picture of her lovely Ryu on his new body! ^ ^ I'm glad it worked out so well!

8. Magical Machete bought a Migidoll Jina head from me. She paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived.

Thank you so much!