1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Magisteraya~

Mar 4, 2012

1. Please leave feedback here~ Cheers!

2. Magisteraya participated in my Eye for an Eye swap, and was the perfect swapper -- great communication & prompt shipping. Thanks again! :kitty2

3. Magisteraya commissioned me for a face up.
      Everything went perfectly, even if we got some problems with the post services, she's absolutely adorable <3
      Thanx a lot for your sweetness > w< !

4. Magisteraya bought a Soom R. Ai head from me.

She was a pleasure to communicate with, and let me know when the head arrived safe and sound across the pond!

5. Just got my lovely romantic Ai in! Wonderfully packaged would totaly do business again!

6. My little boy I bought from her arrived safely. Communication was good. :) Everything fine. :)

7. I bought an Orientdoll body from her - fast shipping, friendly communication and overall lovely to deal with. I'd gladly buy from her again! Thank you :D

8. Magisteraya traded her Volks Yo-sd Lin for my Dreaming Doll Misora msd and everything went prefectly! She had excellent communication, shipped when she said she would and was a pleasure to do business with^^ I would recommend her to anyone<3 Thanks~

9. Magisteraya sold their DZ Byron/RS hybrid to me. She was communicative, and shipping was very fast.
      Thank you so much. :)

10. Just received a volks msd boy body. The entire process went very smooth and I am very pleased with the condition. I would not hesitate to do business again with this seller.