Feedback for Magnavox

Jul 21, 2006

1. Please leave me some feedback, whether you've dealt with me as a seller or buyer. I'll do the same for you. :) Thanks very much!

2. Magnavox bought a dress from me and was a wonderful buyer. She was prompt with her payment and overall very nice to deal with. Thanks!

3. bought a pair of wigs from Magnavox. great communication and held them for afew days for me. super fast shipping. awesome seller. A+++++

4. I bought a kimono and a big dress from Magnavox , the shipping was very fast and she is a very firendly seller.
      Totally recommended!! +++++

5. From Magnavox bought a sweater and kimono, both are in great condition, as described - good comms and swift posting out - many thanks :)

6. Bought dresses and a pretty skirt from Magnavox - they look great and they arrived fast. Thank you!!

7. Mangavox bought dress from me, she is really a kind and friendly person :]
      very fast payment, great buyer! I recommend her!

8. She bought a pair of Unoa yes from me.
      Great communication and prompt payment =^_^=
      Thanks!

9. I bought a unoa from Magnavox on a long term layaway, communication was good when she wasn't busy. Sent the doll swiftly after payment in a well packaged parcel with a few extras. Thanks alot!