1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for magneticjade

Dec 11, 2007

1. Please leave feedback on all transactions for me here! Thanks~ :) :aheartbea

2. Magneticjade purchased MSD clothing and eyes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was fantastic, highly recommended!

Great doing business with you, Jade! :)

3. Our first transaction with Magneticjade was wonderful. Quick payment, great communication and hassle free. Perfect! Thanks so much.

4. magneticjade participated in my Dollmore group order, paid really fast and kept great communication ^^

Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thanks so much <3

5. I had a great transaction/split with magneticjade - she kept me informed of what the company was doing all the way through, and was such a wonderful person to deal with! I'd definitely buy from her again! Thanks soooo much!

6. magneticjade bought some MSC from my store, payment was fast, and great communication ^_^
      Everything went smooth, look forward to do business again in the future XD

7. bought a mnf El from her and the transaction was awesomely smooth... he got here quickly and well packaged... thank you so soooo much ^_^

8. She bought some clothing items from me. She paid quickly and was very polite in all her communication! Recommended buyer! :fangirl:

9. i bought a doll from magneticjade and she was very prompt with communication, got pictures for me per request and shipped so quickly!! she was just wonderful! and i love the doll already X3

thank you magneticjade!! :aheartbea

10. I bought a doll from Magneticjade and the transaction was aboslutely flawless. She's prompt with responses and the doll arrived much more quickly than I would have ever thought, in perfect condition ^_^

11. I bought an MSD from magneticjade, and she arrived safely packaged, just as described, and just as wonderful as I hoped she would be! Recommended!