1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Magnus Vale

Jun 18, 2019

1. Please leave feedback for me if you've done business with me! Thank you kindly!

2. I sold a Soom little gem Tuff&Sueve to @Magnus Vale and she is definitely a wonderful buyer! She paid super fast and she let me know once she got the doll with a lovely pic! I’m really pleasant with her friendly communication! Highly recommended! Thanks :D

3. I have a great transaction with Magnus. She bought the Soom Ray&Luna from me. She paid so quickly! She is very understanding of shipping issues. Communicating with her is fantastic and friendly. She also let me know that the package arrived safely and with lovely photos. Highly recommended! Thank you so much again!

4. I bought two wigs from Magnus! Transaction was quick, communication clear and awesome, and the wigs arrived safely and nicely packaged.

5. I purchased a pair of blue and black SD shoes from @Magnus Vale
      They were shipped quickly and packaged very well. Highly recommend! Thanks again!

6. POSITIVE!
      I bought a cute size 7-8 fiber wig in a nice mixture of colors from Magnus Vale; it arrived quickly and is perfect for my purpose. A few years ago these multi colored wigs were fashionable; currently I have difficulty finding any so I was happy to find this one. It was well protected by the packaging during shipping, and I enjoyed communication with Magnus Vale.:3nodding:

7. I purchased a TTYA MSD Hoodie from Magnus Vale and the transaction went very smoothly. Magnus Vale is so wonderful to talk to and she sent my package out to me so fast. Yayyy! I would gladly purchase from Magnus Vale again. :thumbup:love

8. I traded Magnus Vale a modded Minifee Karsh head for their Minifee Vampire Klaus head. We shipped on the same day and everything went perfect! Lovely person and would gladly trade with again. <3

9. Magnus hosted a split for Fairyland Dina Doe and I chose the doe legs, antlers, shoes and outfit. It's absolutely a delight to talk her, and she was very communicative! She let me know when the doll was shipped from Denver Doll to her home and when she arrived, she checked all the parts and outfits to make sure no defects were in place. She packaged all the items nice and safely with tons of bubblewrap, and shipped them out within just few days!

Very nice person, and I would definitely be part of her split again!

10. I bought two Doll leaves heads and they are great! MV-very helpful with answering questions and added a head to packaging at no extra charge after I saw that there was a listing for another one that I wanted. Nice seller.

11. I bought a Doll Family H body from Magnus Vale. We had good communication. The package was very secure and shipped promptly. The doll body is perfect and beautiful. Great experience doing business with Magnus Vale.

12. Magnus Vale bought my little dream valley glen fox boy.
      the transaction was fast and freindly and glen ended up with his brother aiden.
      its good to find family.
      A+ :3nodding:

13. I bought a Soom Little Gem Lux/Volo head from Magnus Vale, who was very polite, prompt and helpful. Arrived safe and sound and in great condition. Thank you!