Feedback for Magnus Vale

Jun 18, 2019

1. Please leave feedback for me if you've done business with me! Thank you kindly!

2. I sold a Soom little gem Tuff&Sueve to @Magnus Vale and she is definitely a wonderful buyer! She paid super fast and she let me know once she got the doll with a lovely pic! I’m really pleasant with her friendly communication! Highly recommended! Thanks :D

3. I have a great transaction with Magnus. She bought the Soom Ray&Luna from me. She paid so quickly! She is very understanding of shipping issues. Communicating with her is fantastic and friendly. She also let me know that the package arrived safely and with lovely photos. Highly recommended! Thank you so much again!

4. I bought two wigs from Magnus! Transaction was quick, communication clear and awesome, and the wigs arrived safely and nicely packaged.

5. I purchased a pair of blue and black SD shoes from @Magnus Vale
      They were shipped quickly and packaged very well. Highly recommend! Thanks again!

6. POSITIVE!
      I bought a cute size 7-8 fiber wig in a nice mixture of colors from Magnus Vale; it arrived quickly and is perfect for my purpose. A few years ago these multi colored wigs were fashionable; currently I have difficulty finding any so I was happy to find this one. It was well protected by the packaging during shipping, and I enjoyed communication with Magnus Vale.:3nodding:

7. I purchased a TTYA MSD Hoodie from Magnus Vale and the transaction went very smoothly. Magnus Vale is so wonderful to talk to and she sent my package out to me so fast. Yayyy! I would gladly purchase from Magnus Vale again. :thumbup:love