1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maguro_

Sep 3, 2009

1. Leave all your transaction feedback here :)!

2. I bought a gorgeous Lishe from her. She was great to deal with, very helpful and quick to reply to my questions.A really good seller:lol:

3. I just got my Luts Kid Delf Bory from Maguro. The transaction was smooth as silk, and the doll got here a lot faster than I expected. Thanks!

4. I bought an SD sized camie and undie set. It arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Wonderful transaction, I highly recommend her.

5. I bought SD underwear and stockings from maguro. Everything went smoothly and arrived well packaged. I would definitely buy from again.

6. I bought a SD Luts dress from maguro and it arrived in a timely matter, there was a picture of the dress but it wasn't a close up so I couldn't see a small, faint red stain however there was a picture so I guess I should've inquired about it xD. Other than that though, she replied very promptly, shipped on schedule as she said she would and was very pleasant to have a transaction with :).

7. I bought two Dollmore outfits and a pair of socks from maguro. Maguro was very friendly and answered all my questions and sent the outfits out quickly. Nice to deal with, I would buy from again. Thanks

8. I bought some Dollmore SD shoes from Maguro. They were excellently wrapped and shipped securely. The items were exactly as described and she even left a cute little note in the mailer for me.

9. Bought a blonde crobidoll wig from her. She shipped out very fast and the wig is in perfect condition. Would buy from her again <3 Thanks!

10. I purchased a dollmore dress from maguro_. The dress arrived quickly and safely packaged. Thanks!! :chocoberry

11. I bought a wig from maguro_. She shipped promptly, and the wig arrived in great condition. Her communication was friendly and fast. Lovely seller.