1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maikitty

Apr 30, 2007

1. If I bought anything from you~,

Then you can leave feedback here! x3
      :D *loves to know how he's doing*

2. Maikitty bought a Sadol bow tie from me and paid quickly, had great communication skills and let me know when it arrived. Excellent buyer! Thank you! :pcupcake

3. Maikitty bought a Hound doll from me on layaway. He was fabulous about payments, always kept me updated and was just overall wonderful to deal with. Excellent++ buyer. Thank you. :D

4. Bought a DoC from Maikitty, had a nice international transaction and the doll arrived really well packed :) Thanks for the deal! :D

5. Maikitty commissioned me for a face-up and everything went great!
      Wonderful communication, paid promptly, very nice person! ^w^

Hope to work with you again! Thanks so much! <333

6. Maikitty bought a wig from me; paid promptly and was great to deal with!

7. Maikitty commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! Good customer, thanks! ^^

8. &#8203;&#8203;&#8203;Maikitty&#8203;&#8203;&#8203;&#8203;&#8203;&#8203; &#8203;&#8203;bought a pair of eyes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes the eyes! :kitty2

9. Great transaction with Maikitty, layaway was cool and paiment quicker than expected !
      thank you so much Maikitty, I'm happy Cecile have found a such good home ! <3

10. Maikitty bought a few articles of clothing from me and was wonderful to do business with! Paid promptly, responded quickly to PMs, and let me know when the items arrived. Thank you!

11. Maikitty bought some items from me.
      Good communication, fast payment and overall a good transaction.
      I also got a message when the items were recieved!
      100% positive! great buyer ;]

12. I bought a Dollshe Hound from Maikitty - she was great to deal with and sent him quickly and very carefully packed. I am very happy with this tranaction and my new boy - thank you Maikitty!