1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for maisiedoats

Mar 20, 2007

1. I have had a couple of transactions with DOA members but did not know at that time how to post feedback here. I have 100% feedback on Ebay - username - maisiedoats.
      I will make sure to leave feedback for future transactions and hope others will do the same for me.
    2. I bought a doll from maisiedoats and everything was just perfect, thank you!
    3. I purchased a handknitted dress from maisiedoats and it is BEAUTIFUL ... would gladly purchase from again :D
    4. I have bought several of Maisiedoats' knitted clothes and they are incredible! Perfect fit and outstanding quality for he price; communication friendly and fast, reasonable shipping. I'm addicted - how many sweaters can one Puki own?
    5. I bought a Doll a Bisou Ai Pepe from Maisiedoats, and she arrived in excellent condition and well packed. I was very happy with transaction and would be very happy to deal with again
      Thank you :)
    6. I bought a CH Ange Ai Mari from maisiedoats. She had great communication and shipped the doll out quite quickly. She was a pleasure to deal with!
    7. Ive bought a few tiny cardigans from Maisiedoats - they are wonderfully made and fit beautifully. May is a great communicator and a very lovely lady - thank you XXXX
    8. I just received the cutest little lavender cardigan from Maisiedoats! Superfast International shipping and the qualityof the item is excellent! Thank you!

**And Kaili thanks you to! **
    9. I bought a darling sweater from Maisiedoats for my Puki Fee-It is wonderfully made and fits perfect. Thanks So Much :0)
    10. I sold a Doona faceplate to Maisiedoats and it has been a great transaction: she's been very kind, communicative, sent me a superfast payment and wrote me when she received the faceplate; I couldn't ask for more! Thank you Maisiedoats!