1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for maiya

Dec 30, 2010

1. bought a delf girl type 1 body from Maiya, body id in great condition and was shipped out fast. Great person to buy from :)

2. maiya bought a pair of eyes from me. Wonderful buyer with very fast responses and prompt payment. A great pleasure to deal with! Thank you and I hope your doll like the eyes! :)

3. Maiya allowed me to join her Dream of Doll order for a Dream Head and wig. She kept constant communication with me, let me know when the package arrived and shipped it out to me super quickly! I deeply appreciate how wonderful Maiya was and would do business with her again in a heartbeat!

4. I joined maiya's Dream of Doll Split for a Dream head. Everything went smoothly. Would gladly do business with her again.

Thank you very much!

5. I got a face-up done by Maiya. It turned out beautifully! Maiya was quick to respond and I got my girl's head back really quickly!

6. I bought a head from Maiya.Good communication .The head has arrived,thank you~

7. Maiya did some face-ups for me~

The transaction went very well! She has great communication and let me know of my faceup progress along the way, and was willing to make adjustments too. Her work is very clean and well done :> It was definitely a pleasant experience, thanks a bunch!

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Maiya did a free commission to face-up my MSD Sakura and Myu twins through her DoA face-up shop. Her communication was amazing through out the entire time, which was only about 6/7 days including shipping both ways!! She sent me pictures of each change/update, giving me the privelege to change whatever I wanted- which was not really needed since she gave me exactly what I was looking for!!
      I am now inspired to spam all of DoA with my cute girls!! I highly recommend Maiya!!!! She is WONDERFUL to deal with~

I hope to have her paint more of my dolls in the future,
      Maboroshi:fangirl:

9. Maiya did a free faceup for my DOT Tender Elf Sha head and it came out wonderful. Was easy to talk to and work with. I would definitely commission again.

10. Maiya purchased a head from me and the transaction went very smoothly. She was sweet and polite, replied swiftly to pm's, paid quickly, and kept me updated ^_^ She was a pleasure to deal with and the transaction was lovely :D Thank you so much!

11. Maiya bought a Code 02 head from me and was very friendly and communicative, as well as prompt with replies and payment. Highly recommended and I'd do business with her again without a second thought. :)

12. Maiya bough a Switch boy head from me. The payment was super quick!!! fabulous transaction, great communication and kindness. I highly recommend her!!! Thank you so much!

13. Maiya and I had a Split/Trade with a DOD Black Caracal. Basically she ordered Black Caracal and then sold me his head with her DOT Black Code body. Everything went very well. She kept me up to date with everything, sent him quickly and well packaged when he arrived. I couldn't be more pleased.

14. Joined another DOD Split ran by Maiya. Everything went perfectly just like last time. <3

15. Maiya did a faceup for my MSD girl. She was very friendly in her messages and accomodating of my wishes and made sure the faceup was exactly as I asked for, and it is lovely and very detailed! She goes the extra mile to make sure your doll is just as you want it. She even generously gave me discount and free ship on the final price. I am so super pleased! Totally recommended artist! (:

16. Maiya did a face-up commission for my Ego Project Yeon head!

She was very very wonderful and friendly and had great communication. She sent me lots of progress photos and changed anything that I requested! Her work is fabulous and very detailed! She even put the doll eyes in for me that I sent with~ She was very helpful and so wonderful! I wish I could say more!

I highly recommend anyone who is looking for amazing quality for a great price, to choose Maiya for your next face-up! =)

17. Maiya did a faceup on my Littlefee Rachel and Littlefee Rachel Sleeping Faceplate-- they both look amazing. She had a very quick response time and she was very prompt in both completing the face ups and sending them out. I could not be more happy with her work!

18. I Comissoned Maiya for a face up. She did an extrodinary job on my Ryu. Would deal with again! A+

19. I bought two wigs from Maiya. This is my third, I think, transaction with her. She's always a pleasure to work with. They came super fast and well packed. Thanks!

20. Baught a LoongSoul NY Morgan head off of Maiya. Sooo friendly and very fast in replys. The head was packaged really well. Im so happy with it. Thank youuu ^^