1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for maiya

Dec 30, 2010

1. I commissioned Maiya to do a faceup on my Doll Chateau Bella and she did an absolutely tremendous job! Her communication was wonderful, pictures came along as she went through the process and (thank heavens for Sunny Southern California) it was finished in no time. I think she must have worked 'round the clock! I just love this faceup and will certainly drop in on Maiya again with all my naked faces ...(Wish she could make me look that good...) Thank you Maiya!!!

2. I can not send you message because your box is full so i need to write it here xD

3. Oh my gosh! I commissioned her for a faceup, and my girl is gorgeous!
      She messaged me with updates and pictures.
      A pleasure to work with!
      Thank you for everything! I couldn't ask for anything better! :aheartbea

4. I bought a Volks head with gorgeous face up from Maiya. She responded promptly on pm and shipped the head out very fast. She was very helpful and supportive to ensure the head ship to my address safely. Her messages are always warm and friendly. The head arrived safely with conditions as described. Thank you so much for great transaction. I highly recommend her as a seller to everyone.

5. I commissioned Maiya to do a faceup on my Doll Chateau Colin and everything was perfect! Communication and pictures were sent throughout the whole process. Maiya was such a nice person to tweak the faceup so that it was perfect for me, and in such a short turnaround time! Would definitely do business with again!

6. I recently had a faceup done on my Soom Chalco by Maiya and I couldn't be happier. She really made him perfect! She went by my description and pretty much gave him the face I had in my head. She worked fast and sent me photo updates as she worked on him. I have to say, it was more than a pleasure working with Maiya, and I would absolutely commission her again in the future.

7. I commissioned maiya to do a faceup for my Ashanti. :D She did a wonderful job, very prompt with PMs, and sent me progress pics along the way! I would HIGHLY recommend her!! :)

8. I asked Maiya to make the face-up for m MNF Shushu head. It is my first time that i shipped a head for a face-up and i she was the right person for my request. Maiya worked fast but perfect, changed everything i wanted again and again. She was always kind and replied very prompt and could answer all my questions. My fault was that i forgot to send the eyelashes and i told her that i'm willing to pay extra for a pair of new eyelashes but she she did not want me to pay for it <3 She shipped the head very fast and it arrived (as she told) within the 10 days ^^My second fault was that i made a group payment but something goes wrong and i thought everything went great but she waited and waited and i felt bad :( but Maiya is very patient and kind. Beside the great face-up and the free eyelashes, she have send me a little package of a lot of sweets :fangirl: I'm more than happy.

9. I commissionedmaiya for a face-up on my Dollshe Saint. He looks so fantastic, I am speechless! maiya was very willing to make changes and sent updates often. I would definitely commission maiya again! Thank you so much, I couldn't be happier! :) <3

10. Purchased a wig from Maiya, everything went smoothly. Thank you.

11. I bought a Michele body from Maiya. It was an easy international transaction with perfect communication. It was apleasure to deal with Maiya. :)

12. I commissioned Maiya to do a faceup for my Regen, she has done a wonderful faceup and put a lot of effort and time into communication and even taking pictures of the progress of her work.

I received Regen today in perfect condition and he was shipped very quickly. I would definitely commission her again.

Thanks for everything Maiya! :)

13. I commissioned a faceup from Maiya's Dipole Movement faceup shop ^^ She did a fantastic job, and was always very communicative. She sent progress pics and was open to changes. I'd definitely do business with her again!

14. I can't express how overjoyed I was in working with Maiya, here on DoA. I commissioned a face-up from her for my MSD-size Ttori sculpt doll. Superb communication, swift shipping, and very good price. I highly reccommend her services to anyone looking for quality face-up or blushing work. Many thanks! <3

15. Had her paint 3 of my heads and I love them. I think they're absolutely beautiful! She was so patient and amazing and communication was fabulous! I'm having her paint another one of my heads!

16. Maiya did a faceup for me and I couldn't be happier! She did a wonderful job. She listened to exactly what I wanted, and kept in communication through the whole process, showing me pictures and making sure that I was satisfied. I definitely look forward to doing business with her again. *thumbs up*

17. I commissioned maiya to do a face-up for my Saintbloom Charlie and my DD-Anne tiny Lii and they both came out wonderful. She answered all of my silly questions, kept in contact, and sent pictures to make sure it was what I wanted. I would certainly work with her again. :D

18. Maiya painted my Unoa Sist and she did the most flawless job I can't get over how perfectly she followed my request! Not to mention how quickly she finished her and got her safely back home to me! I can't imagine going to another faceup artist ever again!

19. I commissioned two faceups from Maiya. The transaction was as smooth as possible. Maiya was even kind enough to rush my faceups so I could have them for a meet! Excellent communication, and gorgeous faceups.
      I highly reccomend this artist :)

20. Purchased a SWITCH Ryun:R head from Maiya. Transaction went very smoothly and communication was great! The head arrived really quickly within 5 days, as told. ^^

I would not hesitate to work with her again in the future. Thank you very much! :)