1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for maiya

Dec 30, 2010

1. I commissioned Maiya to create a face-up for my Planetdoll Roseanne and she did such a lovely job! Not only is Maiya a talented face-up artist, she is very kind and prefessional in her communication. She let me see a work in progress photo, and shipped the doll very quickly once she was finished. I highly recommend Maiya's face-up service! :)

2. I meant to say "professional"! I guess I type faster than my brains works, sorry about that. :)

3. I commissioned maiya to do a custom faceup for my RS Ya. Not only did she do an absolutely beautiful job that was exactly what I wanted, she was very kind and patient in working with me, as this was my first commission and DoA transation. Would most definitely work with her again. Thank you so much, maiya! :D

4. I commissioned maiya to do a face up for my Doll Chateau Olivia. She did an absolutely beautiful job on her, and it was exactly how I wanted my doll to look like. I definitely recommend her, and I'm going to be commissioning her again! :D :D :D Thank you so much!!

5. Maiya is simply amazing ! I send her a huujo baby suve for a face up and I fell in love with her work. She was incredibly friendly, did all that I asked and shipped him right after I paid her, all in all an awesome transaction ^^ ! I highly recommend anyone who is interested because I know for certain I’ll commission her again if I have a blank head around c: ~

6. Maiya did a face-up on my DOD E-An. My girl looks beautiful and I couldnt be more pleased with her work. Very friendly to work with. I would happily send her another head of mine for a face-up <3

7. I commissioned Maiya to do a face-up for my Crobidoll Laen. Maiya was very friendly and easy to talk to, not to mention she was very understanding about holding my head there for an extra week. Her work is beautiful and she shipped him back right after I paid her. I would definitively recommend her :]

Thank you~ He looks positively stunning now~&#9829;

8. I commissioned*maiya*to do a custom faceup for some of my dolls and I have to say I'm very pleased with the work she did. Highly recommended, will gladly do business with her again! Thank you :)

9. I commissioned maiya to paint a head for me! She was very flexible and her work is really stunning and professional! I had some family issues that prevented me from paying right away but she was patient about it! I would definitely commision her again in the future!

Thanks so much :)

10. maiya did a faceup on my Chicline Nanuri head and it is AMAZING. So well done, just exactly what I asked for, and all on such a teeny-tiny head! I would happily pay her to paint my dolls again! :)

11. I bought a gorgeous Switch Shino head from Maiya.
      Everything went so smoothly: the communication was great and the head
      arrived safely with conditions as described. Thank you so much for wonderful transaction. I highly recommend Maiya as a seller to everyone!
      :aheartbea

12. I commissioned maiya more face ups! stunning work in my eyes, highly recommended. Thank you :)

13. This is waywaywaywaaaay past due, but better late than never.

Maiya did the face-up for my AquariusDoll Mia and it is absolutely fabulous. She followed ever instruction and when there was something that I wanted a little different, she didn't hesitate to change it. She really brought my character to life and I am sooooo commissioning her again. &#9829; She doesn't get the appreciation that she deserves. ;3;

Maiya... you're awesome, hun~&#9829;!

14. Fabulous faceup and just what I was hoping for with my character. Great transaction; recommend this member! Thanks!!

15. Maiya did a face-up for my Unoa Sist (with eyebrow mold) and she did such a wonderful job! She communicated well and provided an in-progress picture and a final picture. The doll head came back packaged perfectly and arrived very very quickly! I sent a wig along with my doll so she would have a reference for coloration, and WOW, she did an amazing job making it look perfectly natural. I highly recommend Maiya! She is bound to become one of those face-up super stars with a mile long waiting list... :D

16. Maiya joined my most recent Leeke World GO, she was great to work with and I would gladly do business with her again!~

17. I commissioned maiya for two faceups, body blushing, and manicures. She works pretty fast and she keeps you informed every step of the way. She followed my faceup instructions to the letter, and my dolls turned out just the way I wanted them to! She was friendly and sweet to deal with. My dolls arrived a day earlier than estimated, and were extremely well packed.

Maiya has now done at least 10 faceups for my wife and me, and everything is always perfect. I highly recommend her for great service and quality work. Thank you, maiya!!!

18. Dear maiya - such a wonderful person to work with and easy to commission, she explains the different details and sends photos of her work. She sent my girl home quickly and well packed. I highly recommend her and will definitely be a repeat customer.

19. This is the second faceup that I have commissioned from Maiya. Once again, she did an amazing, beautiful, fantastic job that was just what I wanted. She gives frequent updates, works quickly, and does the most stunning professional work. I see other artists charge more for work that is not as lovely and detailed as hers. Plus, she is just so very nice to work with! I highly recommend Maiya's faceup services! :aheartbea

20. This is the second time I've commissioned Maiya for her wonderful face-up services, and I couldn't be happier with the results! Maiya communicates frequently and clearly each step of the process with pictures of the progress. Highly recommended! Thank you, Maiya!