1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for maiya

Dec 30, 2010

1. Maiya did the faceup for my Shushu heads (awake and sleeping). She was fabulous to work with and provided lots of photos of the progress. She followed my vague instructions perfectly and made the changes that I asked for without any hesitation. She was also very quick! My girl is beautifully done, amazing quality for the price. I will definitely commission her again and I would gladly recommend her to a friend.

2. Commissioned Maiya to do a faceup for me on my DOD Dream head and it was beautiful! Everything I asked for! She's very talented! I will definitely commission her again in the future. :) Thank you so much Maiya!

3. I bought a Switch Uhui from Maiya. She was fast to reply and the transaction was smooth. She shipped super fast too. ++ review for sure!

4. Maiya did a face-up of my CP Lishe. I never really bonded with her and I was considering selling her. The new face-up made me fall in love with my doll all over again! The work is beautiful and flawless. She will have my personal business for all the future heads I will commission. I would recommend her work to anyone looking for a face-up artist! Not to mention--her prices are just right.

5. This was my second faceup commission from Maiya and she did a fantastic job! She's really wonderful to work with and I would happily recommend her to anyone interested in her faceup services.

Thanks so much, Maiya! :)

6. I bought a few items from Maiya and she was a pleasure to deal with again. Her items were shipped promptly and I'd be happy to deal with her in the future!

:)

7. Maiya did a faceup commission for me and it turned out amazing! She was very good at keeping an open communication about how I wanted the face to look and she was always happy to work on what I asked. Overall a great transaction. Thanks!!!

8. I purchased a beautiful custom el head from Maiya. Quite possibly one of the most beautiful dolls I've ever seen in person ;w;
      He was packed and sent quickly and arrived fast too.
      Maiya is a pleasure to deal with (This is my second time) and both transactions have been flawless.

Thanks so much Maiya ;w;

9. I bought an SD wig from Maiya and had such a wonderful transaction. Maiya is a great seller and definitely recommend to do business with c:

10. I bought a wig from Maiya and I'm very happy with the wig, her friendly manner and the fast shipment. I can highly recommend her:)

11. I had a faceup commission done by maiya and not only was she super easy to work with, the faceup was AMAZING. Absolutely what i wanted, wonderful communication, couldn't have asked for a better experience. A++

12. Had a very pleasant transaction with Maiya, I purchased some Green Glass eyes from her for which she shipped them right away and well packaged. All in all it was swift and happy

13. I commissioned another faceup from Maiya, and the result is so beautiful! She is also great to converse with, always very kind, and she lets you know how she's doing with your faceup. I highly recommend her faceup services to anyone. :)

14. I bought some eyes from maiya, everything went smoothly, replied to messages quickly, and very friendly. Great seller!!

15. Maiya did a face-up for my Lati Red Aida. She did an excellent job and really breathed new life into him. She was also wonderful to work with: friendly, prompt with answering her emails, she showed progress photos of the face-up, and shipped him back to me quickly once she was done. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you, Maiya!

16. I commissioned a face-up from Maiya and I couldn't be any happier. :) She was really kind and kept me updated throughout the process. She also shipped out the package extremely quickly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

17. I bought Switch Mara Head from Maiya.
      Item is in excellent condition. Fast shipping, very good package and communication.
      Thank you very much for this nice transaction! :cake:

18. I'm super super late leaving this feedback (sorry!), but that doesn't mean i wasn't thrilled with Maiya !
      Maiya is a wonderful artist! I got a faceup from her on my Dream of Doll Petsha, and not only was it beautiful beyond my expectations, but Maiya sent me progress photos and made sure it was something I was happy with before she returned it. She shipped it back to me right away, and was friendly to work with! I will for sure go back to her for my future faceup needs!

19. I commissioned a face-up from maiya and she was an absolute angel to deal with!
      The faceup was amazing, she went wayyyyy beyond my expectations! She is also very sweet and very patient!
      My boy was shipped out swiftly as well and he was packaged very well (and there were sweets he came with too!)
      I'm beyond satisfied with her services and hope to send more heads to her soon!

Thank you maiya for a fuss-free transaction!

20. I commissioned Maiya to paint my DC Erica head and I am absolutely thrilled with the result! Not only did Maiya provide ample photos and progress updates, work was completed within two weeks and my boy was shipped back securely.

I highly recommend Maiya's services! :D