1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for maiya

Dec 30, 2010

1. I commissioned maiya to do a faceup on my Soom Feny. She has been a pleasure to work with. Fast communication, shipment, everything was just wonderful. I couldn't be more pleased and I would love to work with her again. Thank you so much!!!

2. I commissioned Maiya for a faceup for my Custom House Yeondu. It turned out exactly as I wanted. Her work was very clean and nice. Her communication was great, very fast. Would commission her again!

3. Maiya completed a faceup commission on my FDoll Amber. She was so fast, responded quickly, and her work is just lovely. She even worked on a really small head! She's simply amazing and I will certainly commission her in the future!

4. I commissioned Maiya to paint my Limhwa half-elf and she did an outstanding job! I love her faceups, they're simply beautiful, and she's always professional and finishes her work in a timely manner. :)

5. ~*Positive Feedback!*~

Maiya bought a Soom Kivi from me. She was friendly and professional in PMs, paid promptly via PayPal, and let me know when the doll arrived. Excellent buyer!

6. I bought Volks SDGr Belle. It was excellent transaction, Maiya is great seller, I recommend her!! Thank you very much

7. 。^‿^。*☆ ✿ℒℴѵℯ❤✧♡

I recently commissioned her for a face-up on my Volks Megohime Yo-Sd. She is such a wonderful person to deal with. Her work is just stunning and exactly what I wanted for my girl. I was a worry-wart doll mommy and she was great about keeping me up to date with pictures of the progress. When I received the head, there was a small issue with the face-up. I contacted Maiya and she fixed the issue immediately and completely free of charge. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!

8. I commissioned a face up from Maiya last month and she was very sweet and asked me exactly what I wanted for the face up and showed me process pictures throughout the face up process. I was really happy with the face up as she captured him exactly as I wanted him. She kept me up to date on his progress and shipped quickly after I sent payment. Thank you very much. I would definitely recommend her for commissions and other transactions :)

9. I commissioned a face up from maiya and she did an amazing job! Her communication was great and she was so sweet to work with <3 The face up is beautiful and clean, I would recommend her services to anyone!

10. I bought a mirwen head from Maiya. she was SO safely packed, it was really great. And she shipped her out so fast! she was lovely to deal with, i would definitely buy from her again. awesome!

11. Sent another 3 doll heads to maiya for a faceup and was super impressed at her work speed!
      Gotten my boys within record time! The doll heads were also all packed securely.

I love working with maiya as she aims to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the faceup before she sends your heads back to you. She was also extremely helpful with my questions on shipping.

I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to send their dolls for a faceup!

12. This was my second faceup commission with Maiya, and it was just as easy as the first time! Fast turnaround, quick to respond to questions, absolutely a delight to work with! Would highly recommend.

13. I commissioned Maiya for a faceup! Her communication was great and very friendly, and she was very patient and didn't mind changing things I had problems with. Would definitely recommend!

14. I got two faceups done from Maiya and she did a fantastic job! Everything was spot on with wip pictures and she even threw some candy in the box! :D &#9829;

15. Maiya did my unoa's face up and everything went smooth and great. She stays in communication with you and is quick. Would love to get another face up from her soon! Thanks for the great transaction!

16. I commissioned Maiya to do a faceup on my Bobobie Ariel and she did an absolutely amazing job!!! Her communication was great, pictures came as she went through the process. The whole thing was just awesome. I love this faceup, it is the best faceup I have ever seen! Thank you soo much Maiya!!!

17. I commissioned Maiya to do a faceup on my Lati yellow Suji and I couldn't be happier with the job she did. She turned out even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. The whole process went really well and the communication was fabulous. This was my first time commissioning someone for a faceup and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I definitely plan on commissioning Maiya again in the future. Thank you so very much, Maiya!

18. This is belated feedback for my transaction with maiya. I commissioned her to do a face-up for my Musedoll Reche, and given this was my first time doing so, I was pretty nervous about the whole process. Everything went wonderfully. Communication was great, the turn around time was more than reasonable, and her work is stunning! I really appreciated that she sent an update picture partway through the process and allowed me to voice my thoughts! My Reche is perfect now--thank you maiya!

19. Maiya faceupped my Luts KDF Jadoo and she is beautiful, and she painted it just how I described what I wanted. Thanks so much again!

20. I commissioned Maiya to do all 3 of my MSD's face-ups, and I cannot believe how talented she is! She followed my request exactly, communication was excellent, and there were constant WIP photos! Turn-around time was expected, and the dolls were packaged very well. :) She even threw in some candy and snacks which I loved! I would definitely commission her again! Thank you so much Maiya!