1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for maiya

Dec 30, 2010

1. Maiya agreed to do a faceup and special tattoo for me on my Dollshe Hound. They provided progress pictures and were super understanding and willing to make any changes I requested. In the end, my doll and his tattoo were exactly how I imagined him. I am so super happy.

2. I commissioned Maiya for two face ups, and she responded above and beyond. Her communication was prompt, it was lovely to be able to watch for updates on her Instagram (and see her cute bunny), and she completed my heads with haste!

Maiya is an incredibly talented individual - her face ups are beautiful and have a lot of personality to them. I intend on coming to her whenever I need a few painting for my resins. ^_^

3. I had maiya do a face-up on my DD girl. She is an amazing artist and an absolute pleasure to work with. Everything went so smooth. She is quick with her replies and she made sure I knew everything that was going on throughout the process. Very professional! She was fast with shipping her back to me and took great care in packing her up for shipping. I would definitely recommend her to fellow collectors for face-ups and would love to work with her again sometime :) Thanks again!

4. I just had maiya do a faceup commission for my DOD I-RA. Excellent communication,was able to see progress pics on her instagram. Was very accommodating with the changes Shipping was very fast and she packed her very secure so she arrived undamaged.
      The work she did on her is absolutely amazing! Highly recommended! Would love to commission again!

5. Maiya painted my Little Monica Luisie for me, the contact with her was very nice and she updated me with the progress as soon as she could. The face up came out wonderful <3

6. I commissioned maiya (again xD) to paint my SiO2 Bleeter head. She did an amazing job and as always, her communication was excellent. She shipped my boy's head off quickly and was very kind. I'll always recommend her to my friends~ Thank you, maiya!

7. Hired maiya to paint my doll head and am pleased with the results.

Maiya started her work promptly -- four days after she confirmed receipt of the head, she provided the first progress photo, and took regular progress pics. I appreciated her willingness to make an adjustment before the final faceup was set. Three days after I paid, I received my doll head safely.

Thank you!

:bcupcake

8. I asked Maiya to paint my Dearmine Diana, and not only did she do a stunning job, she just...knocked her out of the park. I have never had a more beautiful doll, I am proud to have a face-up done by her on one of my resins. <3

Her work was prompt, she's always VERY communicative from start to finish and is absolutely willing to make adjustments before the face-up is completed.

She is my go-to face-up artist and such a sweetheart to boot. Thank you for painting Effie, Maiya!

[​IMG]

9. I commissioned maiya for a faceup on a tiny doll head that I honestly had fallen out of love with, but maiya went far above and beyond my expectations to create an incredibly detailed, beautiful faceup with the exact color palette and particular blushing requests which I was super picky about! She sent consistent photo updates and was a pleasure to do business with. She's amazingly talented and I will 100% be commissioning her in the future! Thank you for helping me fall back in love with my first bjd! This old little girl has never looked better! :D

[​IMG]

10. I commissioned Maiya to paint my HDF Pudding and I could not possibly be any happier with the result. I was rather vague about what I wanted-- I'm not an artist, so I usually have a style/personality in mind rather than a full look-- but Maiya somehow understood what I wanted better than I did, haha. She sent me several progress pictures throughout and my girl came home looking sooooo adorable. :D I'd definitely commission Maiya again! (And recommend her to all my friends, haha.)

11. Positive Feedback
      I commissioned maiya to do a face up for my Fairyland Minifee Rin. Maiya was very professional, very kind, SO quick, and communicated with me every step of the way. My Rin's face up turned out absolutely gorgeous, just perfect!! I am very happy I decided to commission her!
      Thank you~

12. This is the third doll of mine maiya has painted: this time around, it was my grail, a SOOM SuperGem Cass. Through the whole transaction maiya was as usual sweet, polite, and easy to communicate with. Not only that, when the final result turned out not to be quite what I wanted (which I felt awful for, it was so beautiful) -- without a word she was perfectly willing to wipe it and do it over again.

Her pictures are beautiful, but they do NOT do her artwork justice. In person, all of my dolls painted by her are drop-dead stunning. I am so proud to have maiya painting my dolls!

[​IMG]Under the Tree by RaineFournier, on Flickr

13. I commissioned Maiya to paint my newest 1/3 girl and she has been very pleasant to work with! Communication was prompt and she has been really polite and patient throughout the entire process. The faceup was perfect; she managed to capture the exact look I wanted. <3

Maiya shipped the head back to me when she said she would and even went out of her way to help me when I ran into some trouble with the postal service. I'll definitely be back for more commissions when my new dolls arrive! :D

[​IMG]New Girl~ by Luvi, on Flickr

14. Positive Feedback!

I sent maiya two of my teenie heads (a Soom MD Bygg & a Soom SO Rico Jr) for face-ups back at the end of March and they just arrived home today! Both girls are absolutely beautiful! Despite being busy with a new job, maiya worked with me when I was a little unsure of what I wanted with one of the heads. She incorporated the changes I asked for and sent photos whenever she had updates. She also painted my Soom Rico Jr's shell ears as well, and they are lovely! :)

Maiya is incredibly talented and the face-ups are truly gorgeous! I am so happy to have been able to commission maiya to paint my girls! This is my second time commissioning face-ups from maiya and it hopefully won't be the last!

Here are my girls (the first photo features my Soom Skoll, whom maiya painted as well):

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Thanks again, maiya! Your work is stunning! :) I hope you continue doing face-ups for a long time to come!!

#174 Kelaria, May 27, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    15. I commissioned Maiya to paint two of my DOD heads and she did a beautiful job! I've commissioned her before and will again. I love her style.

A bit of a snafu in shipping the heads back to me but Maiya went out of her way to get things straightened out and they arrived safe and sound! :)

Thanks again!

16. I commissioned Maiya to paint my Bluefairy Olive head and she did such a fantastic job! She provided progress pictures on Instagram and made changes along the way when requested to do so. She is a great artist and her work is so beautiful.

Thank you so much Maiya!

17. I had a face up on a Minifee Nanuri 14 done by maiya. Once again, she exceeded my expectations! She is probably the most amazing face up artist on the market. I highly recommend her!!

18. I commissioned Maiya for a faceup on my Asleep Eidolon Fay. It did take a while, but I was prepared to wait, and the end result was absolutely worth it! She was also quite flexible during the process and open to all my (somewhat picky) changes. Communication was great and she shipped the head back to me quickly and packaged safely, and even sent a little gift bag of candies. I absolutely adore the faceup, it really makes the character come alive, and I'll treasure it forever. I couldn't recommend Maiya as a faceup artist more. :D

19. I bought a DOD Calla from maiya, everything went very smooth. She was kind enough to bonus a lot of extras for her and the doll's price was reasonable. I'm completely happy with this transaction and would love to work with maiya again in the future.

20. This is my second time commissioning Maiya for faceup services. She painted 3 SD size heads for me and they are all wonderful. Her work is extremely clean and symmetrical. I trust her work so I gave her fairly simple instructions and she used her expertise and good eye to make the faceups flattering and versatile. I highly recommend her services :love