1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MakoStorm

Feb 15, 2011

1. I didn't find a thread when I searched so I figured I'd start one! I sold a pair of eyes to MakoStorm and it was a great transaction. Communication was good, payment was incredibly swift, and MS let me know the eyes had arrived. I would definitely do business with MS again!
    2. MakoStorm bought an RS Rong head from me, and the transaction was perfect! Payment was very quick and communication was perfect! :)
    3. Sold a Resinsoul Yao to the dear Makostorm. transaction was beautiful? awesome communication, fast payment, great updates/ideas. an overall wonderful person to do business with i HIGHLY recommend business with them. Not to mention such a sweet and kind personality. <3 again thanks!!
    4. My transaction with Makostorm went smoothly and she shipped fast! Great communication. Thank you very much!
    5. MakoStorm bought my Asleep Eidolon Yara Jr. head from me, and has been so great this whole time! Great to talk to, prompt payment, and they let me know when the head arrived! Highly recommended! :)
    6. MakoStorm just bought a Dollleaves Blue from me on layaway. She paid on time and was great to communicate with. I'd recommend her as a buyer any day!
    7. great buyer wiiht smooth communication and fast payment, thank you