1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maleficently

May 30, 2009

1. Since I finally have Marketplace access, I figured it was time to create my feedback thread.
      Also, since I'm still fairly new, I will include some links from outside feedback sources here until I get enough feedback to make people feel more comfortable. :aheartbea

:cake:Etsy Feedback | Ebay Feedback :cake:

If you are trying to contact me for any reason, I don't always log into DoA every day, but my email gets checked on a nearly constant basis.

Feel free to leave any feedback from my Marketplace transactions and thank you!

2. Pleasure to leave the first feedback for Maleficently who recently bought a mouse hat from me. All communication would polite and fast, payment was also fast.

Maleficently also left feedback without prompting on the day the item was received, thanks!

:fangirl:

3. She was wonderful! I purchased a Felix Brownie from Maleficently, and the doll arrived quickly, well-packaged, and even with a free gift.
      Absolutely darling to deal with! I would suggest her to anyone. :)

4. I bought a Felixdoll brownie body from Meleficently and it was packaged so nice and cute. I would love to buy from her again! :)

5. Maleficently bought several prop items from me. Excellent communication, fast payment and would love to do business with again. ^_^

6. Maleficently bought doll outfit from me. Great transaction with prompt payment ,thanks!

7. commissoned some puki items from me - very easy transaction - thanks ♥♥

8. I sold an outfit to Maleficently, she was incredibly patient with me when I was a little slow to get it sent out. Payment was prompt and communication was fantastic through out, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again~

9. Maleficently participated in GOs that I ran for both Tata's and Dollmore. Payment was super prompt and communication was wonderfully easy as always!

Wouldn't hesitate to order/do business with her again! :aheartbea

10. She commissioned me for artwork recently and the transaction went wonderfully. Payment was recieved quickly and communication was wonderful.

11. Maleficently just bought from me 2 outfits for her doll - and everything was OK - communication, payment... Thank you very much!

12. Maleficently commissioned 2 custom hoodies from me and was a pleasure to deal with! Her communication was excellent and she is super friendly and very patient with the little delays I had! I thoroughly enjoyed working on her hoodies and would love to make more for her in the future.
      All around a very smooth and pleasant transaction, thank you so much! :)