1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mali

May 17, 2010

1. Please leave transaction feedback here for Mali. Thank you kindly.

2. mali bought a Volks SWD school A head from me and the transaction was wonderful. Paid instantly and very smooth communication.
      Highly recommended buyer! Thank you very much^^

3. Mali sold me her Elf Shiwoo head, and the transaction was a dream beyond any of my expectations. Thanks to this, I've known not only a wonderful seller, but a person of the hobby that I will never forget. Thanks a million, Mali. You're AMAZING!!

4. Mali commissioned me for a face-up.Excellent transaction and communication was great. :D thank you!

5. I do face up commission for Mali. That was a delight and pleasant transaction. Excellent communication and payment. Also very kind letting me know any update and when the package has arrived. I really recommend Mali. Thank you so much for wonderful transaction. I'm looking forward for another chance in the future. :aheartbea

6. I sold a Volks Irvin on layaway to mali. She is an excellent buyer! Great communication, and she very often paid earlier than the date she'd said she would. I would not hesitate to have another transaction with her! Thanks so much! :D

7. Mali purchased a DWC2 head from me. She was great with communication, paid off her layaway early, and let me know as soon as the head arrived safely. Ideal transaction!

8. Mali purchased a Soom iMda 3.0 Sleepy Modigli from me. She paid quickly and was just as fast with communication. It was a very pleasant experience!

Thank you, again. ^_^