1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Malice Librarian

Nov 13, 2007

1. I've bought some items and have participated in a group order on the Marketplace, so I might as well begin my own feedback thread. Despite my screen name, I'm a good buyer, I swear! :daisy

2. A wonderful group order participant! Really understanding and great to deal with. I'd love to deal with her again! Thanks!

3. Seconded in the wonderful group order participant department! Malice is a sweet person who is very very patient and always understanding. I would work with her again anyday! Thanks for being such a gem! :D

:aheartbea

4. Malice Librarian purchased a couple of Dollheart outfits from me. She was a dream to deal with. I would have no hesitation in dealing with her again. Thank you!

5. Malice Librarian purchased a broken time watch from me. Great communication, fast payment, and very friendly. Definitely recommended :)

6. Malice Librarian just bought a Cello from me! Lovely to deal with, great communication, and very understanding. Thanks!

7. Malice Librarian was in my DZ group order. Everything went smoothly on her part and paid me promptly when asked. Thanks for participating!

8. I sold outfit to Malice Librarian.
      Payment was very fast and always kept contact!
      Great buyer!! =)

9. I sold an outfit to Malice Librarian - she paid in a blink of an eye! I wish all my transactions were so problem-free!!! Alex

10. Malice Librarian bought the Aster dress by Luts from me:) It was a pleasant transaction. She was very friendly and polite, payment was fast and the entire deal went very well. She also informed me when she received the dress:)

11. Malice Librarian bought a Volks outfits from me. The transaction was smooth and pleasant. Would love to deal with her again. A recommended buyer. :)

12. Malice Librarian bought a Dollheart Fer from me. She was super speedy with payment and very sweet in PMs. I would definitely recommend her as a fantastic buyer. :)

13. I had a very positive experience selling a Dollheart outfit to Malice Librarian. She was very prompt with payment, and also letting me know the outfit arrived safely. I would recommend her to other sellers, and happily do business with her again myself. :)

14. Malice Librarian sold me a set of Sard Hooves. Everything was smooth and perfect, she was a paragon of comunication and care, and I would buy again from hear before I would do from my neighbour. This has been a AAA experience, I totally recomend her without hesitation!

15. Sold my fullset Sard outfit to Malice Librarian and can't sing her praises enough:fangirl:.... AWESOME and Speedy transaction;)

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup for her:)
      ~Anthony

16. I purchased a DollHeart Fer from MaliceLibrarian, and the transaction went very smoothly. Excellent communicator. The item arrived quickly and in great condition. I'd definitely do business with her again!

17. Malice sold me a near complete Sard outfit, she had great communication and shipped it out right away :3

it looks great, thanks.

18. I bought a SD Dolkot kimono from Malice and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication and fast shipping. It looks lovely on my Rosy. Thanks :3

19. I bought two pairs of Dollmore shoes from Malice and it could not have been any better fast shipping and excellently packed. thanks so much highly recommend dealing with Malice!!!

20. Bought a MSD Dollheart outfit from Malice Librarian and everything went perfectly fine and smooth. The item arrive today and she ship out so fast. xD Really thank you so much and I am really glad to deal with you.

Hugs