1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for malvinas

Feb 16, 2007

1. malvinas purchased an outfit from me. she paid fast and kept great communication when it arrived. Thank you again for a great transaction..x

2. malvinas bought a hoodie from me, she paid quickly and was lovely to have the transaction with. Thanks! :chocoberry

3. malvinas bought several items from our last update. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Thanks so much!

4. I sold some leggings to Malvinas. Recommended!

5. I sold a Feeple Rona head on a CP body and malvinas paid very quickly. She was always very pleasant in all communications. I highly recommend this member to anyone!

6. Malvinas bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. Always a pleasure to do business with.

7. Sold some MSD clothes to malvinas. A friendly, fast, hassle-free sale. Many thanks once again :)

8. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Highly recommended. Thanks again!

9. Malvinas bought a FL Nanuri'08 from me, and everything went perfectly. Very nice to deal with, paid promptly, and let me know when he arrived at his new home. I'd be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

10. Malvinas bought doll glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

11. Another great transaction with Malvinas as the buyer. Always a pleasure to deal with.

12. Malvinas bought a pair of Mio made cargo pants from me. She paid super fast and was always friendly and responsive in PMs, I would gladly engage in transactions with her in the future.

13. Malvinas just bought a couple of clothing items from me in a fast and friendly transaction! Very quick to respond, good with details and great to talk to ^^ Thanks for letting me know they arrived safely, too!

14. I sold a doll to Malvinas and she was delightful to deal with. She paid very promptly and let me know straight away when it arrived. Great buyer!

15. Malvinas is the best! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea More than wonderful transaction.
      Thank you so much for the opportunity to finally get my Minifee DES!
      :D

16. Just wrapped up another, larger commission with Malvinas, and everything was great; couldn't ask for a nicer commissioner ^^ Prompt to answer and to pay, very accommodating and patient ^^ Thanks so much!

17. Malvinas bought some SD shoes from me, and the transaction went smoothly. She was very understanding even when I had to delay shipping a little. I would love to do business with her again!

18. malvinas participated in my February Sadol GO.
      Throughout the whole process, she was kind and easy to communicate with and paid invoices on time.
      I had made a mistake about one of her ordered items and while I was straightening the problem, she remained patient with me.
      She was an ideal participant for a GO. I couldn't ask for a better one.
      Thank you so much!!!

19. Malvinas purchased a MNF Juri head from me recently and the transaction was easy as pie! Good communication, she paid promptly and let me know that the package arrived safely, what more could one ask for? Highly recommend her, I'd happily do business with her anytime! Thanks! :)

20. malvinas bought a couple of items from our last update. Never a hitch when dealing with this buyer. Quick and easy every time. Thanks again! C: