1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for malvinas

Feb 16, 2007

1. malvinas bought a Minifee A-line body from me. Paid on-time and communication was excellent! Overall a great experience! :)

2. I purchased a brown wig from malvinas and it was a great transaction! Super friendly communication and fast shipping. I would definately buy from her again!! Thanks M!

3. I bought a pair of SD shoes from malvinas, and everything went perfectly! She's a sweetheart and always great to deal with. Thanks again! :)

4. Bought a Volks Kun from malvinas. The shipping was incredibly fast, the doll was really well packed and exactly as described. Definitely recommend! :)

5. malvinas comissioned a hoodie from me and was a pleasure to work with. Great communication, very friendly, prompt payment and overall a very smooth transaction. Thank you so much! :)

6. Malvinas sold me a MNF Rheia head. She shipped quickly and let me know when she was on her way to me. Would definitely do business with her again! ^_^

7. I bought an SD girl skirt from Malvinas. Wonderful seller to work with, thank you so much!!

8. Super transaction! Bought mnf outfit good communication and fast shipping!

9. Really nice clothes for a great deal with fast shipping and a smooth transaction. Thank you Melvina!

10. I bought some musedoll jeans from malvinas. She's always a pleasure to work with :D

11. I bought some SD clothes from malvinas. Communication was prompt and friendly, and shipping was fast. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something again.

12. POSITIVE FEEDBACK! Bought a cute little pink sweater for my girls! Everything was fast, smooth, friendly and courteous! Highly recommend Malvinas! Thanks so much!

13. Great transaction :) Positive feedback! Would recommend and would buy from again :)

14. I bought a Dollheart Fer from Malvinas and it was a very good experience: Item was in excellent condition and minor wear to item was disclosed, it was shipped quickly and well packed, and Malvinas was very nice & communicative throughout. Thanks!!

15. I bought a CH Hanael from Malvinas and was very happy with the transaction. She was shipped quickly and packed very well, and Malvinas was very nice to work with. Would definitely do business again! :3nodding:

16. Malvinas purchased a pair of boots from me and it was a lovely transaction!! Thank you! :)

17. Malvinas bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A real pleasure to do business with!

18. I purchased a Fairyland Minifee Chloe head in normal skin from Malvinas. The head arrived within three days, packed up beautifully in amazing condition with COA. I wish everything were this easy. Thank you again, dear, and I'd buy/sell/trade with you again in a heartbeat! :love:abow::D

19. Another great transaction with Malvinas as the buyer of my glass eyes.

Always a pleasure to deal with.

Many Thanks!

20. I answered Malvinas' WTB and sold her a WS Delf IF. This transaction was flawless. Malvinas was a joy to talk to and prompt to pay for the doll. I really enjoyed getting to know her through this transaction! I seriously could not have asked for a better buyer and am very happy this girl has a wonderful new home. I would definitely would be happy to sell her to her again and highly recommend her. :)