1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for manaswam

Nov 25, 2007

1. I bought a doll from manaswam, she mailed it very quickly and it was packaged very well.

Thank you!!!

2. I sold a Migidoll Tan Ryu to Catherine and the transaction was perfect. Great communication, quick payment, and let me know when the item had arrived.

Thank you again!

3. Sold an Elfdoll Soah Head to manaswam. Payment was prompt, all went well. Highly recommended buyer! I would gladly deal with manaswam again :)

4. i bought Batchix' doll from Manaswam. everything went well, doll was shipped in time and package was good.
      thank you!

5. Manaswarm sold a Volks Isao Nanjou V.1 to me. She shipped super quickly, let me pay for him on layaway and was excellent at communicating with me. After I got the doll I asked her to sell his wig to me which she did. It also arrived very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. I highly recommend!

6. I just bought manaswam's Hypermaniac renewal Tae--fantastically awesome transaction and fantastically awesome doll! Manaswam is THE best--shipped the same day I paid for Tae, included all sorts of great extras, and is meticulous about describing any possible problem before sealing a deal. And Tae is in even better condition than described; he's perfect, and so is his former owner! :aheartbea

7. Hi there.
      Thanks to this lovely lady here (manaswam), I was able purchase my very first YOSD girl. I am sooo happy with my girl. She was packed safely and arrive to Chicago very quickly. I enjoy my gifts as well. She is also patient. Will buy from her again. :3

8. I bought a B-el Unoa body from manaswam and everything went perfectly! She was very fast to answer questions, very helpful, listened to my requests and shipped incredibly quick! Everything was accurately described and I couldn't be more happy with my doll! I would be very glad to buy from manaswam again :)

9. Great seller!! :D

I purchased a Hypermaniac Choyangbi from her on layaway. She was so kind answering all my questions and accepting my offer.
      She sent the doll really fast and so well packaged! The doll arrived to me in perfect conditions and I can't be happier!!

I highly recommend her to anyone, she's an excellent seller!!

10. I bought from manaswam Volks Jun Tachibana SD13 version with a layaway. Everything went wonderfully! She is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the girl really fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to recommend her to all. Thanks for everything!

11. I purchased a beautiful Sooah from Catherine. The transaction went wonderfully. She's very professional and a fanstastic person to deal with.

12. Manaswam purchased a SD doll from me and was a delight to deal with, quick to pay, and always answered PMs promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

13. I bought a Leekeworld Mikhaila with Layaway from Manaswam. The transaction was just wonderful, she kept in contact with me and shipped her very quickly after my final payment. Thank you very much for this sweet girl!

14. It was a pleasure to do business with Manaswam. I bought a Cocori from her. She was prompt with communication and the doll was sent out quickly too. Great transaction! :D

15. i bought tony from her
      good communication and fast delivery

thank you

16. Bought a soom girl body from me. Paid fast all was well.

17. I bought a doll head from manaswam and I am very pleased with the transaction. She communicated constantly, shipped fast and packed it very well. I highly recommend her.

18. I bought a Musedoll Polyhymnia from Manaswam. I have wanted this doll for years and was so excited to get her! Manaswam mailed her out super fast and she arrived in perfect condition, well packed and with all her pretty accessories. A wonderful transaction, I'd definitely do business again!

19. I bought manaswam sd16pearl.
      It was wonderful transaction!
      Fast delivery, delicate wrapping!!
      Thank you very much:)

20. I bought a Customhouse girl body from Manaswam. She is a lovely seller - communication was great, shipping was speedy and my item was perfectly packed. Wonderful ! Jaxa.xx.