1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for manaswam

Nov 25, 2007

1. I bought a Peakswood doll from manaswam and the transaction was great. She packed her well, communicated promptly and shipped it fast.
      I highly recommend her and looking forward to dealing with her again.

2. I bought a St. Mina head from Manaswam, Very beautiful Head. Thank you!! I highly recommend her and would love to do business with her again.

3. Perfect seller!

I bought a grail doll (tan Peak's Woods Goldie) from Catherine--and she shipped right away--packaged well, with tons of extras, too. She was able to answer all my (annoying) questions--and is such a sweetheart. Really--I hope to do more business with you again very soon. Thank you so very much for everything!

4. Another perfect transaction!

I also bought a Wake-Up Goldie Peak's Woods (tan skin) from Catherine. This doll was simply perfect. As usual--packaged well, shipped timely--and she even held her for me till I could pay in full. Thanks so much!

5. A great transaction:)

I bought a twigling Yislinde body, Angelina Jolie minime with Yislinde body and Brad Pitt minime with DIM body from Catherine on layaway. There were a couple of hiccups along the way (such as receiving a Delf body instead of DIM, and a glued joint) but she responded very quickly when I messaged her and was quick to offer help and information, which was greatly appreciated. Catherine was a pleasure to deal with, communication was excellent A++++, all of the dolls were packaged extremely well(the best I've seen) and shipped in a timely manner. Aside from the aforementioned bumps in the road everything was perfect upon arrival and just as described. She is extremely kind and even with all of my messages remained patient and understanding. Thank you so much for being such an awesome and understanding seller!!!!

6. I bought miruku from manaswam,she shipped quickly,safe package,nice~

7. I just bought a Volks F-01 head from them, shipped very quickly and packed very safely, seller had quick correspondence, and very concise messages!

8. In addition to the dolls I've bought from manaswam privately over the years, I just finished buying her sunlight Volks F-36 girl -- like the other purchases, this one was fast and friendly, and the gorgeous doll arrived very carefully packed, in perfect condition. I would never hesitate to do any kind or size of transaction with manaswam! :aheartbea

9. Manaswam sold me a doll head and our transaction was great! He arrived quickly and was packaged in a cute box. I would definitely do business with her again.