feedback for mandar8587

Sep 25, 2006

1. Thanks to all the people I have bought stuff from.
      I hope that our transactions were done well, and that we can do business again :D

Amanda Ducharme

2. Superkind buyer! Great transaction with her!! Thank you so much!! :D

3. Very great buyer! :D
      Very nice to deal with and great communication! <3

4. Wonderful buyer.
      Keeps great communication and lets the seller know when items arrive.
      Has bought from me twice, and both times it was a pleasure.

5. LOVELY Transaction with this lovely lady! XD I love your babes btw. gorgeous! Hope u buy again!

6. Amanda bought eyes from me, she is wonderful to deal with, Fast payment, great communication.

7. Amanda is a great buyer, wonderful to communicate with and let me know when the items arrived. thank you for a wonderful transaction!

8. Bought an MSD body from her and was very fast shipping and great communication :D

9. Great buyer! Quick and responsive! Thanks again! :3

10. Our first transaction with Mandar was great. Fast payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

11. Did a face-up commission for her, she was very polite and i enjoyed doing business with her! She was also very understanding with some delays n_n

12. She participated in a group order I ran; fast payment and very friendly. Would definitely recommend! =]

13. Mandar bought some clothing from me and everything went very smoothly! ^__^ She pays promptly and she let me know that her girls were happy with their purchase. ^__^ Mandar is a wonderful person to sell to. ^__^

14. I sold a doll to Amanda on layaway - she payed it off early and she is a nice person.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

15. Mandar bought a doll from me.Fast payment and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

16. Amanda bought some eyes and a tiny outfit from me, She paid fast, and the transaction was super smooth. Wonderful buyer!

17. grat buyer :) Bought a doll from me ^^ a pleasure to deal with :)
      thank you

18. I sold a Luts Neckpiece to Mandar, and she paid fast, and made it a very smooth transaction.

Thank you!

19. Sold some FTB tops and everything went great! Paid fast and was very nice to deal with! Thanks!

20. I bought a head from Mandar and everything went smoothly and speedily. The package arrived quicky, the contents in described condition.
      Thanks again!