1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Manderskoinu

Feb 2, 2011

1. Feedback for me goes here! :D
    2. I sold a soom Tuff head to Manderskoinu . Prompt payment and very pleasant communication with her, she keep me informed when she received her, Thanks a lot ! :)

I recommend her ;)
    3. Bought a MNF modded Scar Shiwoo head from me. Communication was fast and pleasant, paid very quickly. Asked questions when she was unsure about certain aspects of the transaction. Great buyer.
    4. manderskoinu purchased a modded el head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - look forward to see what you do with him ^^
    5. I sold a pair of wings to Manderskoinu, communication was good and payment was swift. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. Thank you very much~ ^^
    6. I just sold a Soom Tuff body to Manderskoinu. Everything went smoothly With quick payment and good communication. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks! :chocoberry
    7. Fantastic buyer! Was very quick to communicate and sent payment and address details really promptly. A very sweet, kind hearted individual. Would definitely recommend as a buyer to anyone <3
    8. Manderskoinu bought by Nanuri 2015 head. They were fantastic to deal with and the transaction was super smooth. Thanks so much for being a fantastic buyer!
    9. Manderskoinu purchased a 5StarDoll Angelo head with default faceup from me. She was prompt, friendly, and straightforward. As soon as he arrived, she let me know. Do business with confidence!
    10. Sold a Kid Delf Cherry girl to Manderskoinu. Payment was quick and communication was awesome. A+++++ Thanks!!
    11. Manderskoinu purchased my MiniFee Shushu. It was a smooth transaction, with prompt payment and friendly communication. I would definitely do business with her again. :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup
    12. @Manderskoinu bought a Minifee Chloe head from me. They were super pleasant to work with and I hope to deal with them again!!