1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mandy Pandy XD

Sep 11, 2006

1. Heeeeeeeelloooooooooo NURSE! And all you peoples who I've done buisness with. It would be very kind of you and I would appreciate it a lot if you would make a brief post about our transaction. :D

I also have over 80 positive feedbacks on ebay under the username xcaliber19 :)

2. I recently bought her msd Megi from her. The transaction was perfect and shipping was excellent! No problems at all perfect seller!

3. Mandy Pandy commissioned me for a face-up, she's sweet as sugar to deal with!

Sera

4. Bought a shirt from me awhile ago. Super prompt payment and notified me of the item's arrival. Pleasure to do business with.

5. Hi everyone, I just completed a transaction with Mandy-Pandy and it was fantastic. She is so nice. I bought a limited white Cosette boy head from her. Shipping was fast, and the little head is great!

I HIGHLY recommend her. I would do biz with her again in a heartbeat. :aheartbea

~ Divi

6. :D :aheartbea :love
      Mandy is a great buyer! :)
      My Wishel has a great new home! *pets Ringo*

7. Mandy Pandy joined a group order run by me. She kept in contact and made all payments promptly. :)
      A+ :thumbup

8. Sold a pair of panties to Mandy. ^^ Quick payment, and such a pleasure to communicate with!

9. sold mandy socks I commissioned for her and the transaction was wonderful! Paid promply and stayed right on communication! I would love to have future businesses with her ^_^

10. She commissioned a face up from me, and was very nice and patient ^^ A joy to deal with. Thank you again!

11. I bought a default AR LF Jade wig from Mandy Pandy some time ago^_^ The wig was in wonderful condition when it arrived, and me and my boy loved it <3

If I get to make another transaction with her again, I wouldn't hesitate to^___^

12. I have been talking back anf forth with Mandy Pandy for a few days. It's not a transaction we have been doing, but she has been helping me out with a problem of mine. This girl is the sweetest and I hope one day to have the experiance of a transaction with her. Thanks Mandy.

~Marie

13. Bought a BF Xiao head and it was a great transaction!

14. Bought a doll from Mandy Pandy, and another very smooth transaction!

15. Mandy was in my Dollmore Order and was wonderful to work with ^^ Fast payment! Great transaction!

16. Bought a Wishel from Mandy everything was wonderful :) I hope you find your new Ringo soon :)

17. Mandy Pandy bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. Wonderful to do business with.

18. I just adopted a orientdoll vampire dong doll from Mandy and she shipped SUPER quick! There was great communication and all ended up being a great transaction. Thank you for the extra treats, Mandy! That was totally sweet. Please take care of yourself with Hurricane Gustav coming.

19. Mandy bought a doll from me; communication was excellent and payment was super fast. Thanks for a smooth and wonderful transaction; it was a pleasure doing business with you! Highly Reccommended :)

20. I bought a doll from Mandy and she was very friendly! She also was kind enough to do a layaway for me, and shipped quickly once the doll was paid for! An awesome seller, I would not hesitate to buy from her again!