1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maninha

Jan 6, 2009

1. I noticed that there hasn't been any feedback thread for Maninha,
      thus, I'm creating one for her. ^^

Sold a Dollga Body to Mana.
      She's very prompt with communication and payment as well.
      Great transaction!

Thank you~<3

2. Sold her my sleeping Chiwoo, Maninha was super nice and easy to communicate with, everything went so smooth. Thank you again!<3

3. Maninha purchased wig for MSD from me. It was a very pleasant transaction with a pleasant buyer. Thanks again!!

4. I sold two wigs to Maninha. Lovely buyer to work with! Friendly communication, swift payment and she let me know when the wigs arrived. I would be happy to work with her again anytime! Thank you!

5. Maninha &#8203;&#8203;bought two pairs of eyes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with! Thank you and hope your little one likes them! :kitty2

6. Maninha purchased a Luts 2010 Summer Event Head from me. She was a wonderful buyer with exceptional communication, very prompt replies and even paid off her layaway early.
      Despite the tracking taking ages to update (which is very poor in my opinion) she was patient and understood that this was obviously something I had no control over and let me know the second everything arrived safe and sound. Payment was quick and easy, and as mentioned, even early. She was a pleasure to deal with and I'd very gladly recommend her and would consider myself very lucky to have dealings with her again.

Thank you again Maninha :)

7. I sold two pairs of eyes to Maninha. She was wonderful to deal with; very sweet and quick to reply. Overall an extremely pleasant and smooth transaction.
      I'd gladly do business with her again! Thank you so much! :)

8. I sold a Littlefee Ante to Maninha. A gorgeous doll to a gorgeous new owner. Maninha was super friendly, easy and fun to deal with, so enthusiastic, love that!
      Payment was super swift and when Ante arrived she send me a picture of her in her new dress. Always nice to see that a doll ends up in a truely loving new home <3

Thank you, Maninha!

9. I sold a Luts Sonny Special to Maninha, she was a real pleasure to work with, quick to reply and great clear communication when working out layaway payments. she was a real treasure to work with! I would gladly work with her again! It makes me very happy that my doll is in her new home with such a lovely person.

10. &#10084; Wonderful Buyer &#10084;

Maninha purchased a LUTS SDF body and extras from me. She was very friendly, had excellent communication and let me know when the parts arrived (and a fun tidbit about her experience with the box opening).
      Maninha also completed the layaway payments promptly and communicated with me throughout the entire transaction.
      I would not hesitate to do business with Maninha again.

Thank you for the lovely MP experience!

11. Maninha participated in my split. she was great to deal with! always replied and paid quickly. I highly recommend her as a buyer or split partner :)

12. Positive! Maninha bought 2 sets of doll clothes from me. She was easy to talk to and fast with her replies. Payment was quick too. I highly recommend her and would do business with her again. Enjoy the outfits!

13. Bought a f60 chloe head from maninha. Item arrived well packed and her communication was perfect!

Will buy again from her!

14. Maninha joined my most recent Mako Eye GO and I couldn't have asked for a better participant. She communicated with me a speedy fashion and was just as fast when it came to paying. Plus, she was so friendly and sweet! I'd love to deal with her again and would so recommend. Thanks again, dear!:D

15. Maninha bought a littlefee soony face plate from me, payment was sent fast, communication was always nice and friendly. She also let me know when the face plate arrived.
      Thank you so much for a great transaction.

16. I bought a Minifee head from Maninha. Communication was excellent, shipping was quick and the head arrived well packaged. A great buy, I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much. I wholeheartedly recommend Maninha as a seller.

17. Bought a Littlefee Chloe from Maninha. Shipping was quick and she was well packed! Everything went smoothly! :D I'd totally buy from her again!

18. Maninha sold me a sleeping ante elf littlefee faceplate and was super awesome to deal with! Good communication and fast shipping and perfectly packaged. A++++!!

19. I bought a Kid Delf Kiwi from Maninha and everything went perfectly :) Communication was excellent, she shipped her quickly, and she packed her very well! I asked her to send the doll unstrung and she wrapped and labeled every piece, and even separated out each leg and the arms into ziplocks to make it easier for me. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction :)

20. I bought a MSD doll from Maninha. She was super awesome to deal with! Good communication and fast shipping and perfectly packaged. Highly recommend her!:D