Feedback for manjushage

Oct 14, 2008

1. Well, I <pauses not knowing what to say> ... would probably never be a heavy trader as bjd is more of my escape from real world such as $$$.
      With that said, I try to be as honest as possible & be a good seller/buyer anywhere around whether it be DoA, Yahoo!Japan or eBay.
      So if anybody could let me know how I'm doing, I really appreciate it.:abow:

Thank you:daisy

2. I just purchased a CP / Luts Tanning Dark Elf Soo from manjushage. There was not a single problem, they were very easy and friendly to deal with and I am SUPER happy with my purchase. My DES is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much, manjushage!!

3. I Bought a SE Iplehouse Ashanti from Manjushage and the Transaction was Flawless. I live in the USA and received Ashanti Faster than a lot of Domestic transactions in the US. Ashanti arrived in Perfect condition. Manjushage also had Great Communication for the entire Transaction. I would Definitely Buy from this Excellent member again. Thank You for a Wonderful Doll and Superb Transaction.

4. I bought an Iplehouse YID Aaron from manhushage. It was an easy transaction, good price and a great BJD. Thanks so much!!