1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maple Squad

Mar 12, 2011

1. I was a member of MapleSquad's recent Luts GO and she was great. Kept us up to date on everything, sent things out promptly, and I'd be happy to participate in any GO she organized!

2. Participated in a GO that MapleSquad led. it went perfectly - I would definitely join another GO organized by her!

3. I participated in Maple Squad's LUTS GO. Everything went perfectly! She kept everyone informed of when payments were made, invoices were sent, and the shipping/arrival status of our items. I was finally able to get the wig I've been trying to get from LUTS for 6 months (it kept selling out!). I would definitely join another GO organized by Maple Squad. :)

4. I participated in Maple Squad's first ever GO (Luts company), and I must say it has gone smoother than probably most people's first GOs. While I did not find anything to really complain about with this GO, I was a little unhappy with the amount of time it took for the second invoices to be sent out, and the fact that I had to ask when they would be send out. Perhaps it's just my own want of a constant update, but it, by no means, truly slowed anything down. I feel this is probably just part of the learning curve for a new-to-running-GO leader. I believe that, while Maple Squad has much to learn, she will make a fine future GO leader and I would gladly recommend her to anyone and would readily participate in any GO she leads ^^.

Thank you for the great GO Maple Squad ^^.

5. I was part of a LUTS GO hosted by Maplesquad. She was very organized, communicative, and packaged my order superbly. I'll be sure to join her next one. Thanks again!

6. I joined a Luts GO that was hosted by Maple Squad, she was super awesome to work with! She updated us with everything and the GO was a fast & smooth one!

7. I participated in Maple Squad's Luts GO. Everything went very smoothly. It was perfectly organized and executed. I recieved my hands right after she mailed them and in perfect condition. Thank you!!

8. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

9. I participated in Maple Squad's Luts go: it was a perfect international transaction and she was always so friendly and kind! I would gladly take part in another go by Maple^___^

10. Maple hosted a Luts GO and the entire transaction was a perfect breeze. Thanks so much, Maple!!! :)

Jen

11. Maple Squad and I did a partial trade, a set of KIPs for me and two furniture sets of re-ment for her plus the cash difference. Everything went perfectly! She sent the KIPs super fast and even let me know when her package arrived! Thank you so much! ^_^

12. I participated in a Luts GO organized by Maple Squad and I couldn't be happier with how everything went! ^^
      She did a great job of getting the order and invoices organized and setting everything up. The transaction really was flawless!
      She's super friendly and great with communication, and she shipped my order quickly after receiving it. Everything was still perfectly neat and packaged and accounted for when I got it. Honestly, I could not be happier!

Thanks again for hosting the GO Maple, I'd love to participate if you hold another in the future! ^^

13. I've participated on a MappleSquad GO leaded by her and it's been a nice transaction from beginning to end! She was very communicative and responded quickly. Thank you so much, highly recommend her!

14. Bought a wig from Maple! Quick shipping, she was super nice and even included a gift!!
      I would buy from her again, hands down <3

Thanks again!!!

15. I bought a KDF clothing set in Maple Squad's Luts GO :) Great communication, item arrived well packaged. A well organized GO, definitely recommended as a great GO leader! Would definitely buy from again. Thanks so much!

16. I've took part in MappleSquad's GO and it has been a pleasant experience. Everything went smoothly and I couldn't be happier with her. I would definitely join another of her group orders.

17. I bought a sweater from Maple Squad. All went smoothly, it shipped out right away and arrived safe as can be. Thanks again!

18. I bought a Doll In Mind 2011 Minimee event head from Maple Squad~ It was shipped super quick and arrived in excellent condition! I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much! <3

19. Maple Squad ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

20. I sold a Rilakkuma Re-Ment set to Maple Squad, she paid promptly and kindly let me know when the item arrived. It was a smooth transaction and I would love to do business with her again in the future! Thank you :D