1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maple Squad

Mar 12, 2011

1. I bought a few MSD items (skirt, top and leggings) from Maple Squad. Communication was great, she shipped quickly and it was well packed! She even included a cute little necklace! Definitely recommend!

Thanks again! :D

2. I bought some SD boy clothes from MapleSquad and she was more than wonderful to work with. Not only did the clothes get here super fast but she also included a sweet gift! A++ seller thanks so much.

3. i bought an ocean blue leeke world wig from MapleSquad! super fast shipping, excellent communication! thank you so much, would gladly do another transaction!!

4. Maple Squad bought some eyelashes from me, and she was a pleasure to deal with! I'd happily recommend her to anyone. :)

5. Maple Squad ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

6. Maple Squad participated in my first G.O ever and was awesome to work with! Communication was smooth and payment always came promptly. I would happily work with her again. <3

7. Maple Squad was part of a swap I hosted, and my partner. Very timely shipping, I got the gift right on time, thank you so much! I'd love to do business with Maple again. :)

8. Maple Squad brought a pair of LTF jeans from me. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the jeans arrived. Thanks so much!! I hope to do business with you again!

9. I recently sold a msd shirt to Maple Squad. Wonderful transaction! Communications were quick and polite, and payment was prompt. Maple was also kind enough to let me know when the shirt arrived to her. Highly recommend, thanks much! :)

10. A+ as a great trade partner. :)

11. Got a white fur wig w/blue tips from Maple Squad - good communication & shipped out very quickly! Good transaction - I'd certainly deal w/her again.

12. Purchased some clothing from me. Paid promptly with good comunication. Would gladly deal with again, thank you. :-)

13. Purchased a wig from Maple Squad, the communication was friendly and great. Despite a small mix up on their part, they correctly it very quickly. Overall my experience was a happy one I would give them an A+.

14. Maple bought a T-shirt from me. She is fast in payment and very nice. Very smooth transaction!

15. Maple bought another whole round of fur wigs from me, including some somewhat experimental smaller sizes. She was wonderful in understanding that I'd be making the sizes from measurements only, and was kind enough to proved feedback on how they fit her dolls (as well as adorable pictures!) So it goes without saying that our communication was once again wonderful! Payment was quick as well, and everything was lovely.

Once again, I would recommend her for any transaction!

16. Positive Feedback:

She is a very nice person, communication with her is very good, is attentive. She is very fast paying, is a very nice person. I would make deals with it without any hesitation. I recommend her100%

17. Bought some accessories for my dolls from Maple Squad including glasses, a gun, and a neck tie. She was up front and honest with me when I asked a question regarding the glasses and if they would fit a certain kind of doll, and didn't just guess. The transaction went GREAT and the shipping was very fast! Everything was as describe and packaged very well. I would definitely buy from Maple Squad again.

18. I bought a book bag and a scarf from Maple Squad and would totally buy from her again in the future! She answered all my questions honestly and gave me a fair warning when I may have purchased something that I didn't necessarily want. Everything was packaged really neatly and she even included a candy surprise within the bag!

Asami and I are both very happy with our winnings! (Because, yes, they are totally winnings. :D

&#8203;[​IMG]

19. Just bought some clothes from Maple Squad for my girl~ Transaction was totally smooth, communication was wonderful, she was super nice, and shipped the clothes out the very next day! Wonderful experience; I'd do business with her again at the drop of a hat. :D

20. I brought a whole bunch of doll accessories from Maple Squad. Communication was great and shipping was fast! She lost one of the clips I brought and send me a very heartfelt message about it....it was no big deal really, just a tiny clip. But Maple Squad send along three other dolly clips, a few human sized jelly bracelets and two lollypops to make up for it ^w^ All in all, Maple Squad is a lovely seller and I would gladly buy from her again! A+