1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maple Squad

Mar 12, 2011

1. I bought a wig from Maple-Squad.
      The wig arrived well wrapped, an was in good condition.

Thanks for the transaction!

2. This lovely person took part in my March 2012 Dollmore GO, everything went really well, great communication and swift payment, would work with again in a heartbeat!. Thank you!

3. I bought a large lot of dolly accessories from Maple Squad and it was very nice. :] She shipped the items quickly in a nice bubble wrap package, and she even let me know when she sent the package out.

I hope to order form her again one day, I've been spying some of her clothes. :]

4. Bought some doll clothes from Maple Squad,
      communication was excellent, very polite and quick to respond —*items were sent in a secure package and rather quickly too. I'd always recommend her if anybody asked~

thanks again for everything maple :D

5. I bought some shoes and stockings from her! She shipped extremely quickly, and always answered back promptly when I had a question. A very nice lady to deal with ^___^.

6. Maple Squad bought some glass eyes from my selling thread.
      All went smooth and perfect!
      Hope to deal with Maple Squad again! ^^

7. Got a scarf from this person everything was super.

8. I recently purchased some eyes from Maple Squad and I was very impressed, she was very quick in both communication and in shipping the item. The eyes came with a couple extras and were exactly as described. I would recommend her to anyone.

9. Maple Squad bought Napidoll Chesi head from me. Nice communication and fast payment.
      Thanks for perfect transaction. :)

10. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED GO LEADER
      I was part of Maple Squad's most recent For My Doll GO. She kept us all informed throughout the order, kept everything organized, and shipped my wigs to me super quick!:)

11. i bought a pair of msd capri pants from maple squad. great communication, and she let me know when my item shipped.

the pants arrived quickly, and she included some sweets. i'd be happy do do business with her again! thank you so much :aheartbea

12. I was an international participant in Maple Squad's ForMyDoll GO and couldn't be happier with how it was run! Maple Squad's very friendly and organized and the items I've received - wig and eyelashes - are of great quality! Thanks so much! :) Will join more of your GOs.

13. Maple Squad participated in my LeekeWorld GO!. She was very kind and extremely sweet. Communication was great, was quick with payments, and was super patient with me as a scrambled to get everything shipped out. I would highly recommend her. Thanks so much for being so amazing! :D

14. Maple Squad bought clothes from me. It was an excellent transaction, she is so sweet, quick order and super fast payment. Highly recommended! Perfect! Thank you so much, Maple Squad!

15. I bought a Migidoll Sky Guys Ryu from Maple Squad. He was priced extremely well, and he only took a few short days to get here. She packaged him very well (everything was wrapped up securely and his box as well as him and everything that came with him was in mint condition), and was nice enough to send him in his original box for me. Even the inside packaging was cute (lacey ribbon tying his bubble wrap, everything bagged, etc), and she included a thank you note and some lollipops, as well as some extra clothing for him! He arrived in great condition and looks even more beautiful in person.

Maple Squad was a pleasure to do business with and always replied to my PMs promptly, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! :D

16. MapleSquad bought a few pieces of jewelry from me. Very quick responses and very prompt payment. This person was a pleasure to deal with and would gladly do buisness with again! Even posted a picture of her very beautiful SD girl wearing one of my pieces. Thank you so much for that!!!

17. Just received my shoesies from Maple-Squad--she ran a great DoT group order and even accommodated my last minute changes. Really good communication, fast shipping--an overall great experience. I'd definitely buy from Maple Squad again.

18. I participated in Maple Squad's May/June "Dream Of Tale" GO, and could not be happier!! Communication was terrific, and Maple accommodated a last minute change from me too (see post above!). This GO was super well-run, and I would definitely take part in another one!! Thank you!! :D

19. Joined Maple Squad's D-tale GO. Great host. Everything is very smooth. She let me join in the very last minute and the whole experience is just A+ great! Thank you Maple Squad for hosting such a wonderful GO.

^_______^

20. I was in MapleSquad's Dream of Tale GO, she was fast to reply and confirmed the transactions quickly. She's very nice and I would definitely join her GO's again! :3