1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Maquette

Mar 12, 2007

1. Feedback For Maquette

2. The highest of recommendations! An excellent buyer, with great communication & super fast payment-
      I've dealt with Maquette here as well as on other forums, don't hesitate to deal with!
      Thanks, as always :)
      -Melissa

3. It was a pleasure to deal with you, Maquette.

Very fast payment and great communication. Terribly nice person :fangirl:
      Thanks,
      Lydia

4. Maquette bought a pair of eyes from me, great buyer with excellent communication!

5. Fantastic seller! Great communcation and fast payment, highly recommend. Thank you :daisy

6. Maquette purchased something from me and was just awesome to deal with! PM's prompt, payment quick and very nice person! Thanks so much! :D

7. Great buyer! Pay fast and communication was perfect :) Thanks!

8. Wonderful buyer, fast payment and pleasure to deal with.

9. I sold Maquette a custom t-shirt. Payment was made immediately after details of the transaction were determined. Great communication throughout, would not hesitate to deal with again! Thanks for your business!

10. Maquette bought a couple of stuff from me and she was very prompt with payment and responses. Thank you! She's a great buyer! :)

11. Maquette bought a dress from me. She paid quickly, and was a delight to talk to. Highly Rec'd!

12. Mquette bought two comission dresses from me. She was helpful and very nice, the communication was great, and everything was prompt and well organized. Thanks!

13. Mquette commissioned some clothing for her beautiful Sooah and she was such a pleasure to do business with. Great communication, speedy payment, and was just a sweet person. Thanks so much!!!

14. Maquette is great to buy from and has wonderful items and fast shipping!