1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for marci12

Jul 3, 2016

1. I'm new to the marketplace :). But, I am fair and reliable. Only honest transactions here, please!

#1 marci12, Jul 3, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 4, 2017
    2. I sold a pair of tan MNF gloves to marci12 and would happily sell to her again. Her responses were prompt and she paid quickly. Very positive experience.

3. I sold a Fairyland Dreamscape outfit to marci12; she paid quickly, let me know when the item arrived, and was always pleasant to talk with! I would happily do business with her again.

4. marci12 purchased some MNF Rendia shoes from me on a short layaway, she paid promptly and let me know when they arrived safely. I would definitely do business with her again if the opportunity presented itself! Thank you!!

5. Marci12 bought minifee parts from me on a short layaway. They paid within the time they said they would and were overall very pleasant to deal with! :)

6. marci12 purchased a blue fiber wig from me, and it was a very easy, pleasant transaction! Communication was always friendly, payment was quick, and I was informed that the wig arrived safely. I would be very happy to do business again in the future! :hug:

7. Sold a Minifee bust piece a while back and was a good buyer. Paid quickly.

8. Marci12 purchased a partial Ria fullset from me! She was very polite, had excellent communication, and was also quick to let me know the items had arrived safely as well as leave me feedback. :) I'd highly recommend her as a buyer!

9. Marci12 purchased a Minifee sleeping Kai head from me. It was a great transaction, with great communication. It was a very smooth process, and I would be happy to deal with her again. :)

10. I am leaving positive feed back for Marci12. I purchased a pair of shoes from the FL Momo fullset and a doll heart skirt and corset set. She was fast to reply and quick to ship. I would like to buy from them again in the future.

11. POSITIVE

marci12 purchased a tan FL Momo head from me. She communicated well, paid quickly, and was wonderful to work with. I would be happy to do business with marci12 again.

12. I bought a Minifee MFA A in NS from marci12! She offered layaway and I'm grateful because I really wanted this event head to be in my collection. The whole transaction went great, I highly recommend her and would do business with again.

Thank you:)

13. marci12 bought Fairyline male bust tan from me.
      The transaction couldn't have been more smooth and easy.
      Thank you very much!

14. I purchased a set of Minifee Ria wings. Marci12 shipped very quickly and everything arrived safely. Thanks!

15. marci12 bought a fairyland event head from me. Communication was perfect, and the head was paid for very quickly. I was informed once the head arrived as well. It was a perfect transaction, I would love to deal with marci12 again.

16. I brought a Another Secret Mr rabbit head from marci12. Marci12 is a nice and quite responds seller. Marci12 posted the head immediately after receiving my payment and after carefully checking for my address. I received a very good condition head from Marci12 safely. I highly recommend Marci12.

17. marci12 bought an original release IOS Lacrimosa head and wig from me. Communication was great and they informed me right after they received the head. I would gladly do business with marci12! Thank you

18. marci12 bought a props from me, and it was nice & smooth transaction!

19. Marci12 bought a SWITCH wig from me and it was a really pleasant and smooth transaction. She was prompt in replies and payment and was really really patient and kind even though the parcel was slightly delayed due to the post office. It was a great experience, nice speaking with you. Would love to transact again if there's a chance, enjoy the wig! :aheartbea

20. Marci12 bought a Luts outfit from me, and overall it was a great transaction! Communication was great and she paid quickly. Could not have been better, thank you again!