1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MareOfNight

Oct 4, 2007

1. I am starting a feedback thread for future buying and selling! Please review me if you have dealt with me, Thank you!

Mare

2. MareOfNight ordered two fur wigs from me, and was a great buyer all around! Very quick and friendly with pm's, prompt payment, and she let me know as soon as they arrived, as requested. Definitely recommended! :)

3. Got a Xi head great transaction!

4. I responded to MareofNight's WTB thread. Transaction was completed quickly and smoothly. Fast payment, fast communication. Would do another transaction in a heartbeat. Thanks again!

5. MareOfNight bought a MSD disco outfit from me. Pay fast, nice communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!

6. I bought the Fox fur wig from MareOfNight. Everything was great. She is very frendly person in communication. The shippment was extreamly fast. And the staff I bought was great too. Thanks.

7. MareOfNight comissioned me to sand and paint her MNF head and paint 2 Customhouse MSDs. Communication was great and she provided very clear instructions and examples of what she wanted. And she was very patient with me when it took me a bit longer than I originally predicted.

I would be very happy to work for her again by comission or in any other transaction! She is a very nice person to do business with. :)

8. I bought my DZ Hid from her, wonderful transaction. Would love to deal with her again in the future.

9. Mare stepped in and made me a gift for the Alice in Wonderland swap since my first partner had dropped out. She made me a very cute and thoughtful outfit and I'm very thankful. Great swap partner!

10. Mareofnight participated in my Handmade Alice in Wonderland Swap and was a wonderful participant, I would gladly have them in my swap again.

11. I almost forgot, she was kind enough to step up and make an outfit for someone who did not receive one, a very kind and much appreciated gesture, thank you.

12. Awesome trade!goggles for wig and I got xtras! Attttt! Thank you!

13. I bought some wings from Mareofnight, she was very nice! She showed me a picture of the wings. She answered all of my messages. She shipped when she said she would ship. Overall great experience! Thank you so much MareofNight!!! :)

14. MareofNight participated in the Mythological Fantasy Swap. They followed the rules of the swap and their partner(s) were happy with what they received. I would highly recommend this person to future swap leaders.

15. mare of night purchased some minifee clothing from me. Payment was super quick and she confirmed once the item arrived. Great transaction :)

16. MareofNight sold me a BBB/Resinsoul Yao head. Fast shipping, prompt communication, and the head was wrapped up securely. I'm very happy with the doll head!~

17. MareofNight bought a pair of eyes from me! She paid quickly, maintained great communication, and was an overall sweetheart to deal with! Thanks for a great transaction! :)

18. I just realized I hadn't left you feedback yet! MareofNight purchased a handmade dread wig from me recently. Communication was excellent, very friendly and patient. I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much for your purchase. :)

19. MareOfNight did an awesome job organizing the Rock Star Swap. It was challenging and fun, and she kept excellent communications and motivation throughout. The outfits were amazing! I would be happy to join any swap she runs in the future.

20. I participated in a Swap organized by MareOfNight. She did a fabulous job. Everything was kept orderly and it was great fun! I would participate in a swap ran by her again without hesitation!