Feedback for Mari-chan

Aug 12, 2007

1. Feedback for Mari-chan:)

2. happy to be the first one to write!!
      positive feedback for Mari-chan!
      She bought from me a msd dress and she's been fast to pay and very kind to talk with!
      thanks again Mari! :aheartbea

3. Mari-chan bought a 2005 LE Juri head from me, great communication, a pleasure to deal with! YAY! ;) Definitely postive feedback from me!

4. Mari-Chan bought some tiny crocheted dresses from me and paid promptly. A wonderful transaction! Thanks so much!

5. Mari-chan bought a SDC girl from me. she paid quickly and was very plreasant to deal with. thanks!

6. I sold a msd top to mari-chan, she sent payment quickly and communication was fantastic.

Thank you, Mari-Chan :)

7. Great buyer! Paid quickly, great communication. Thanks so much!

8. I sold a Volks Keade SwD head to Mari-chan. The transaction was perfect : great communication, friendly and quick payment! Will recommend her warmly!

9. Mari-chan bought two Friends2BMade outfits from me, and she was a complete pleasure to deal with. She paid superfast and was very friendly and prompt with communication. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone transacting with her :)
      Thanks, hon!

10. Mari-chan bought a skirt from me and was great to deal with! She paid promptly and informed me when the skirt arrived! Will happily do business with again ^^

11. Very good buyer ! it was my pleasure :) !!!!!!! thank you again Mari-chan ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Mari-chan bought an outfit from me. Transaction was smooth and fast. She was very polite and everything was great. :hollyberry

13. Mari-chan bought some MSD shirts from me. Such a sweetheart to sell to! I would totally buy or sell from her anyday. ^__^

14. Another perfect transaction with Mari-chan! Thank you very much :D

15. Mari-chan bought some msd clothes from me- fast payment, great communication, highly recommend! :)

16. I sold a Friends 2B Made shirt to Mari-chan. There was good communication between us and she was very patient. I would love to do business with her agian.

17. I sold a Friends2BMade dress to mari-chan and she was a pleasure to work with! She communicated well through the transaction and was fast with her payments. Also CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING! :)