1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mari

Dec 5, 2008

1. Thread for those who I have purchased from, who have bought from me, traded with me, or anything like that, to leave feedback on the transaction. Thank you for your comments! :D
    2. Mari purchased a Dollmore Blazer from me! Prompt payment and great communication! Recommend her to all!
    3. Mari bought a wig from me. Fast payment and easy to communciate with. Deeply pleasure to deal with you.
    4. I bought a set of MSD sized clothes from Mari as a gift for a friend. Not only was service FAST (she sent the package on Friday, I got it on Monday --but we also live in the same city, so) but she was reliable, incredibly communicative, and I loved chatting with her. :D

Thanks a buch, Mari! You're a wonderful seller!
    5. I ordered a wig from Mari, and not only is she kind beyond all belief, but she shipped it out so fast, too!
      I'm very excited and can't wait to get said wig. <3
      Definitely an A+ seller! I would love to do business with her again. :)
    6. I bought a hoodie from Mari,
      the transaction went supersmooth and very nice communication.
      Lovley seller, would buy from again!
    7. I sold Mari a Souldoll Hewer head. Great communication and super sweet <3 Highly recommended buyer!
    8. I sold Mari a LUTS SD wig ^^ Good communication, prompt payment and overall a very pleasant transaction ^__^ Highly recommended!!! <3 Thank you so much! =333
    9. Mari purchased a sadol shirt and trousers from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. Recommended to all!!
    10. I bought a jacket from Mari and she was great! She understood that I had to wait a few days to pay and was very understanding. Once I paid, shipping was super fast and everything arrived perfectly :D
    11. I purchased a DZ shirt from Mari. She was sweet and friendly, very communicative, got it shipped out in a timely manner, and must have blackmail material over the postal gods because that is the fastest package I have ever gotten from Canada. <3
    12. I just bought a gorgeous pair of glass eyes from Mari and the transaction was just wonderful! Shipping was quick and communication was great! A lovely person to talk to as well!

Thanks again, Mari!!
    13. Bought a pair eyes from Mari, she's a pleasant girl to deal with and the transaction went perfectly! :) Won't hesitate to purchase from her again, thank you!
    14. I just received a pair of jeans from her.
      She's really pleasant easy to communicate with and makes the whole transaction really smooth.
    15. Purchase a wig from Mari, great communication and fast shipping many thanks
    16. Purchased an AOD 1/3 boy body from Mari! She was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Fast communication and very thorough in making sure I knew the condition of item. The package arrived safely and very well packed! I'd definitely do business with her again! Thanks! :)
    17. I bought a pair of black boots from Mari~
      good communication and very nice.
      shipped the item in time and it was nice doing business with mari!!