1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MariaMaria

Jul 23, 2010

1. I bought from Maria Lati Yellow Noa. Doll unusual! I am very happy! The doll is able new, with a box and mattresses, is perfectly packed. I am very happy with communication with Maria. I recommend to all.

2. I bought a Lati Noa from MariaMaria. The transaction was fab! Communication was fast and polite, the doll was shipped out super fast and it arrived in perfect condition. I would't hesitate to deal with MariaMaria again any time :D
      Thank you!!

3. I bought a wig from Maria and it came very well-packed! The shipping was quick and communication was awesome. :) Wonderful person and seller!

4. I bought a Lati LRRH Miel, Lati Yellow sweater, romper, 2 dresses, and a pair of shoes from Maria. Everything was packed very well and the shipping was SO fast to the USA! Maria is a wonderful seller and super friendly! I would recommend her to anyone!

5. i bought a lati yellow sized wig from maria. quick communication, and incredibly fast shipping. i'd happily buy from her again, thank you! :aheartbea

6. MariaMaria was great!! The shoes shipped quickly, (even from Denmark) and are in great shape. They barley look used. Great communication through the process and sent along two adorable little hair clips. Would definitely buy from her again!! A++++! :)

7. I bought several clothing items from Maria, and she was absolutely fantastic to work with! She had great communication and shipped very quickly. She also included several hair clips which were exactly what I needed! :aheartbea HIGHLY recommended. Thank you SO much!! :D

8. I bought the Lati Yellow Limited Vampire Miel outfit from Maria. She sold it with different leggings originaly, but when she found the fullset pants, she included those too. Everything came in pristine condition. Communication was swift and friendly. I recommend Maria and would not hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you!

9. I bought a few pairs of Mako eyes from MariaMaria and she is great to work with! Very quick to respond to questions. The eyes were sent well packaged. Great seller, definitely recommended!

10. I purchased some clothes and a wig from from MariaMaria and it was a great experience. Good communication and super fast international shipping. The items arrived as described. Thanks again!

11. I bought some pukifee clothes from Maria; I've had problems with my credit card and she waited very patiently for me to pay, plus the pack came super fast :) she's a great person to have transactions with! thank you ^-^

12. I Bought a 'Lati Doll Yellow Pharaohs Curse Pero' from Maria...Maria was lovely to buy from with great communication and help with all my questions, I am new to Lati Dolls!...The Doll was packed well and sent promptly...As for the Doll herself, she is so Gorgeous and in great condition, just as described, Maria also sent me some extra goodies!...I would definitely buy from again, thank you so much Maria! :)

13. I bought a Lati Yellow Nutcracker Lea from Maria, and everything was perfect. She is such a wonderful person to deal with, and Lea arrived safe and sound and quickly (well, as quickly as she could when being sent halfway around the world! :) ). Thank you so much!