1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marie Angelcakes

Nov 18, 2010

1. Hi, this will be my offical thread for my feedbacks, if we had transactions before please please leave a good feedback here...Thank you so much :aheartbea

2. Marie Angelcakes bought some MSD clothes for me. She's fantastic buyer :) Good communication and fast payment! Really an A++++ buyer. Can't recommend her more! (^_^)b

3. Marie Angelcakes purchased some doll clothing from me. It was a great transaction, fast payment, a wonderful buyer! I highly recommend her :)
      I am glad you like the little sticker gift :D

4. Marie Angelcakes purchased some MSD sized doll clothing from me, it was a lovely transaction with fast payment and superb communication! She was also very patient and kind when the parcel was slow through the post.

Thank you!! :aheartbea

5. Marie Angelcakes bought a lati doll from me, and the transaction went perfectly. Thank you!

6. Marie Angelcakes joined a group order for Mako Eyes I organized. Everything went very smoothly. Will not hesitate to deal with again!