1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marilyn in NY

Dec 19, 2007

1. Hello,
      Here is my feedback thread (as both a buyer AND a seller), so when you leave feedback, be sure to specify if I SOLD you something or BOUGHT something from you.

2. Seller: I sold a Lati Aida head to Marilyn --- she's an excellent buyer and pays promptly. She's also easy to get a hold of and very responsive to PMs! Excellent to deal with!!!

3. I sold a SD13 Cristal body to Marilyn in NY, and the transaction was smooth and problem free. She paid quickly, let me know as soon as the body arrived, and was pleasant in every communication. :)

4. i sold a Dollstown Mui head to marilyn in ny, and she paid IMMEDIATELY! great buyer; merry christmas marilyn!!

5. Marilyn has purchased two heads from me, and was wonderful to deal with both times...friendly, quick paying, and just all around a great lady. She also has participated in my monthly 4D group orders, and again was just a star--thanks for your business, Marilyn, and you're welcome back anytime!

6. Marilyn is a super trader--fast, quick to pay and easy to work with. A+++++ Outstanding!

7. I've bought and sold to Marilyn in NY and she is one of the best. I would deal with her anytime.
      Marianna

8. Marilyn bought some MSC from my store, she was very paient with me while we were restocking the items, she also paid very fast and she let me know when the item arrived :)
      A+++!!

9. Marilyn in NY purchased a bunch of stuff from me for her SD16 girl. Her PMs were very friendly, payment came fast and she let me know when her package arrived. It was a great transaction. Thanks so much.
      -Am

10. Thank you for hiring me to do your faceup commission :)
      Fast payment, clear instructions and very flexible with time.

11. Purchased a face-up head from Marilyn. She was priced right, packaged carefully and arrived very quickly. Everything was perfect - thanks a bunch!

12. I bought Marilyn's DT Mui with face up and he was shipped fast, well packed and I just love him. He is my Hatori and I will be so happy when his body arrives from DT. Hugs, MK

13. Marilyn made a purchase from me! The transaction was wonderful -- payment was fast and communication was great! Marilyn is a pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much!

14. I bought an Ego Project Keath head with Pookie faceup from Marilyn. Great transaction, the head is lovely, was well packaged and arrived in RECORD time! So good to meet someone else from my area too :) Thanks!! :aheartbea

15. I bought a Limhwa Mano from Marilyn and it he was perfectly packed and shipped super quick. Communication was great too! Marilyn's great to deal with.

16. I bought a lovely Volks Alain head from Marilyn. She was great to deal with; excellent communication during all phases of the transaction. The head was perfect and I couldn't be happier.

17. I sold a SD16 Amelia to Marilyn ^^
      My feedback is Positive, very quick payment, and all perfect. It's been a plesure! :)

18. I purchased a Lishe body from Marilyn. She was a dream to work with. She refunded me excess shipping cost without me requesting that she do so, and included some extra hands. I would definitely buy from her again!

19. I bought a owesome Dollshe SA Hound from Marilyn!!!)
      The remarkable seller!!! very pleasant to work, quickly answers letters) She's very kind in dialogue! Packing, a condition of a doll - all is ideal!)))
      Thank you!!!^___^