1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marishka

Nov 5, 2009

1. I commissioned Marishka to make a dress and cloak set for my KDF girl and everything went perfectly! The set is beautifully made, fits like a glove on my girl and is exactly what I asked for. I'd definitely recommend going through her for amazing doll costumes and clothes!

2. I commissioned Marishka for an outfit. The outfit looks absolutely amazing. It's just as I imagined. She is very kind and kept me up to date. The outfit fits perfectly. Thank you so much ^-^

3. I commissioned two more outfits from Marishka because I was SO happy with my Tenth Doctor outfit that she made for me. Once again the transaction was amazing - fantastic communication and the costumes are just incredible quality. I am so pleased with the results and I am sure I will be commissioning more outfits in the future. Thank you Marishka!!
      Here are some pictures of the outfits I commissioned:

1) The Eleventh Doctor
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2) The Tenth Doctor - Blue Suit
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. I bought a doll head from Marishka, she was very friendly and the head got shipped very fast, thank you! ^^

5. I commissioned Beyond Wonderland to make an outfit in the Restoration style of King Charles II of England.

I left the details fairly open, just sent some photos as a general idea.

Communication was always quick and easy.

I was told a price and used Paypal.

Making time was about a month, which was fine.

Photos were sent of the outfit for my approval... and it looked great!

Shipping was quick!

I am very happy with it--the fit was very good, for a doll they don't have an actual model to go by (Granado Charles).

I would definitely recommend them! :D :D :D

[​IMG]

6. This is my second time commissioning Marishka/Beyond Wonderland, and I am just as satisfied as I was the first time 2 or 3 years ago. :)
      Marishka was very professional, accommodating, and consistent with communication for the entire transaction! The price and time estimates in the commission thread are very close to how much/how long it took. I was sent photos of the final product to approve before shipping, and when I asked for some changes/additions, they were made promptly and accurately! :D I strongly recommend providing reference photos, because they are amazing at following them!

Overall I am once again very happy to have done business with Marishka and would gladly do so again. :) Thank you for a smooth transaction!

7. I commissioned a full outfit from Marishka. I asked for pants, shirt, vest, overcoat, and cape. I received all this plus a belt, wrist guards, and over boots. They looked very carefully at the reference pictures and went all out including all the details. Everything is well made and high quality. I'm really happy with it and would not hesitate to commission Beyond Wonderland again!

[​IMG]

8. Ordered a custom dress from Marishka for my iplehouse Lonnie. She worked off of just the measurements and a picture. It fits perfectly and looks exactly like the reference image! She stuck to her time quote(finished early even!) and was very kind and helpful with my questions. She sent plenty of photos before mailing the dress.

Awesome person, amazing work and a gorgeous dress!

9. Once more I have commissioned a custom outfit from Marishka and Beyond Wonderland. Words can not describe how amazing this dress looks. I wanted a dress made like the wedding dress of Maegery Tyrell in Game of Thrones. That dress is very detailed and elaborate. The dress she made for my Yeon-Bee is AMAZING and looks so very much like the dress from the GoT. I am using her photos here as my camera will not do this dress justice. But even her lovely photos can not capture the detail and beauty of this dress. The fit is amazing!! Marishka is the very best I have ever seen and I will continue to do business with her! I am truely humbled at her talents!

[URL=http://s1234.photobucket.com/user/Syaronn/media/dress_zps00up4wil.jpg.html]
      [IMG]http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff409/Syaronn/dress_zps00up4wil.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

10. Commissioned a straight jacket for one of my characters and it is just perfect! Details are just what I had hoped for. I highly recommend this sewing artist.
      [​IMG]

11. I commissioned Marishka and her Beyond Wonderland Studio for a full custom outfit. The outfit consisted of many parts, which she and her studio executed out very well! The completed outfit is so detailed and wonderfully made, and is accurate to a drawing that I gave as reference. The outfit fits on my doll very well and looks wonderful, especially considering the fact that the studio didn't have a model to work off of! Communication was quick and perfect, and Marishka was very kind and even let me know when I had made a mistake on measurements. The time that it took for them to finish was also pretty spot-on to what they had estimated. I am impressed with this studio and highly recommend them. I will definitely be coming back for business with them. Thank you! :D

12. I commissioned an outfit from Marishka. The dress is gorgeous and I'm very happy with it. She is such a kind person and always replies fast. She kept me up-to-date about the outfit progress and ships fast. Thank you so much for making me the dress I was looking for, but couldn't find ^-^!

13. I ordered a clothing-commission from Marishkas Beyond Wonderland Studio and I am so happy with it. Quality is top notch and Marishka is just wonderfull to deal with. :) I can only recommend her work.

14. This is my third time commissioning an outfit from Beyond Wonderland, and as usual, I couldn't be happier! :) I always know what to expect in terms of wait times, and I always get great communication. The outfit has beautiful details and great quality, and was packaged well. Beyond Wonderland is always my go-to for fantasy-inspired outfits; they are also great at following reference photos!

Thanks again for the beautiful outfit!

15. Beyond Wonderland dressed 4 of my dolls, and I'm over the moon with their work! Would recommend to anyone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. I commissioned Connor's jacket from Detroit: Become Human for my littlefee and it turned out fantastic! Cannot recommend enough! I'll definitely be back for more :D

17. I commissioned a outfit from Beyond Wonderland. I asked for Orsino's in game outfit and they knocked it out of the park.
      [​IMG]
      The outfit is great quality and looks exactly as it does in the game. They have very good and prompt communication and I'll be going to them for any other outfits I need made.

18. Positive feedback.

I commissioned the Beyond Wonderland team for an outfit based off of the protagonist from the anime Mononoke.

[​IMG]
      06102022 by Alisha, on Flickr

Marishka was wonderful to deal with, and corrections were made promptly after the initial completed images were sent to me. The order took about as long as estimated and was shipped out quickly once I confirmed I was happy with the end result. :) I absolutely love the set of clothes I received and can’t wait to have my boy’s parts back home from the faceup artist so he can model his new outfit properly. I would definitely recommend Beyond Wonderland’s work to others looking for custom made clothes.

EDIT 6/10/2022: Making a quick edit to change the photo now that my doll has all its pieces home again.

#78 Singull, Jan 25, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    19. Wonderful craftsmanship and lovely to communicate with :)
      This is a 1/4 size commission for Kanzaki Hitomi's school uniform from Escaflowne :whee:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]IMG_4188 by SailorEris o-o, on Flickr