Feedback for MariSunshade

Nov 3, 2019

1. Hello! This is my feedback thread for transactions done through the marketplace.

2. MariSunshade purchased a Noble Dolls (Asella) Elf Rhubarbe in grey-green from me. She was the model buyer; fast, friendly, and let me know when Rhubarbe arrived. An easy recommendation; I'd do business with her any time.

3. MariSunshade bought an outfit from me, and the experience was positive! Good communication and prompt payment.

4. MariSunshade purchased an outfit from me, and everything went swimmingly. I'd be happy to work with them again. Thank you so much!

5. I purchased a MaskCat doll body and case from MariSunShade. The transaction was perfect!! Both doll body and case looked like new. She is a wonderful seller - quick correspondence, packaged the item spectacularly, and very friendly. Highly recommend and would gladly make another purchase.

6. ~ Positive feedback ~
      MariSunshade bought a Dollzon Snow Fulai head NSP from me and was an absolute dream to deal with. Fast and friendly communication and very prompt payment. Everything ran 100% smoothly and I would gladly do business with her again.