1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marlie

Mar 6, 2009

1. Please leave feedback here for me if we have had a transaction :)

Martha x

2. i have sold to marlie a lot and also bought from her a few times, she'd great at communication - i highly recommend her! :)

3. I sold an MNF Miyu to Marlie. The whole transaction was excellent, she paid very quickly and was lovely to deal with. I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer!
      <3

4. Marlie sold me my much desired white MSD Fer, it arrive right on time, well packaged and she kept me informed and updated on postage times etc... I couldn't be happier and would happily recommend her to anyone looking for a fuss free experience. Many Many Thanks :)

5. I purchased a mohair wig from marlie last week. The sale was fast, easy & friendly! Many thanks marlie :)

6. marlie participated in my Pukifee split order and she was a real pleasure to deal with XD

Excellent communication, fast payment, very nice and friendly, patient, and I would definitely do business with her again ;)

Thank you! <3

7. marlie bought my tanned gloomy garden green lea, a perfect buyer super fast payment and a pleasure to deal with thank u!

8. I purchased a LaTi doll from Marlie and she was great to deal with. She has great communication, took lots of proof pictures and meticulously packed the dolly. I highly recommend her. Thanks a bunch!

9. I bought some Lati clothes from Marlie and she was GREAT to deal with... super nice, friendly-- and my clothes arrived quickly, and safely packaged. Thanks, Marlie! :)

Chris