1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Marlt

Mar 24, 2010

1. feedback for Marlt

Please leave any feedback for me here, thank you

2. Marlt recently purchased a LittleFee Ante from me in the Market Place, it was a seamless transaction!! Payment was made promptly and communication was excellent. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!

3. Marlt purchased a suwarikko body from me. Excellent transaction with friendly PMs and quick payment. She even let me know when it arrived! I'd definitely sell to her again :).

4. She bought my Narae and was very easy to deal with. The transaction went well despite problems caused by unreliable delivery companies and incorrect tracking sites, but we got there in the end.:)

5. Marlt joined my Fairyland Split for LTF Soo's Outfits (Evening Primrose).
      Transition and Communication were great! Let me know early about which address to send to.
      Happy to have her in my split!

6. Marlt bought from me migidoll ryu head with a body , the transaction was excellent :D

7. I purchased a Soom Beyla from Marlt and it was a very easy and pleasant transaction. Thank you very much :D

8. I purchased a Soom Yrie outfit from Marlt and everything went perfectly. Very friendly and helpful. Shipping was prompt and well packaged. Thanks again!