1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MarmaladeBunny ^^

Oct 17, 2012

1. I traded some of my MSD stuffs with Marmaladebunny for some of her SD stuffs. Our communication was very pleasant and the items were in great condition! I highly recommend Marmaladebunny :)

2. Marmaladebunny bought a crobidoll body from me through layway. She was a pleasure to communicate with and was very prompt in her payments. She is a very reliable customer and I can speak highly of our transaction!

3. I traded my Switch Javi head for Marmaladebunny's Lawrence Feeple65 head, and I would totally so business with her again. The head was shipped extremely well and communication was great! She was super nice and sweet too, thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the head! :D

4. i traded/purchase a Feelpe65 Roke face plate form Marmaladebunny. she was fantastic to work with great communication. the face plate was extremely well packaged. she was super sweet and nice i would definitely do business with her again :D

5. I sold a pair of SD holding hands to MarmaladeBunny. It was a smooth transaction; she made prompt payment and noticed me as soon as she received the item. Thanks a lot!

6. Marmaladebunny purchased Unoa ZERO Latea from me.

She was an an amazing buyer - very friendly and understanding.
      I am very happy I had a chance to meet her as she is a wonderful, trustworthy business partner! I hope to do more dolly business with her and I can assure everyone every deal with Marmaladebunny will be smooth and successful!

Thank you, dear! :aheartbea

7. I bought a Ital head to MarmaladeBunny. It's a perfect transaction, she's very nice, good communication, and the head very protect! Thanks a lot!

8. Traded MarmaladeBunny an MSD girl for her SD sized body. A complete pleasure! She is sweet and kind, prompt and awesome to work with! Thanks so much hun! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again! Highly recommended!

9. MarmaladeBunny bought an Ariadoll body from me and the transaction went very smoothly! Thanks~~

10. I traded my feeple ashley for her crobidol sinbi,
      Marmaladebunny was very kind and nice to do business with... she responded fast and shipped the doll fast!
      She let me know as soon as Ashley arrived at her place

it was great doing business with her and hope we will do that again soon <3 thanx a lot!!

11. Marmaladebunny bought a pair of shoes from me. She's a great buyer, fast payment and very good communication. I'd do business again with her and totally recommend her.

~Anu

12. i purchased a mnf sleeping rin and sheep parts from marmaladebunny and they came quickly and very well packed - thanks again!

13. Marmaladebunny let me have her Venitu. This was very easy international transaction with perfect and nice communication. Doll ist absolutely awesome and came well packed. Would definetly buy again from her.

14. I sold Unoa Zero Marion faceplate to Tatie. She was so sweet in conversation! Payment was very fast and she was so kind to let me know when got the parcel. I will be happy to have new deals with her in future ^^

15. MarmaladeBunny bought an April Story Senior body from me and it was (despite a problem with the shipping ><) an absolutely wonderful transaction :aheartbea Tatie is a cutie, a very kind and sweet person: she reply fast to every pm and is immediate with payment and comunications, very gentle during the shipping problem too, so it was lovely dealing with her.
      I recommend her very much as seller or buyer, I'm sure it will be an happy and polite transaction.

Thanks for everything, dear :aheartbea

16. thank you for a lovely comments every one ^^

17. MarmaladeBunny bought SD shoes from me, and it was really nice deal! Friendly and quick communication, fast payment, she let me know immediately when parcel arrives. Highly recommend buyer!
      Many thanks ^___^

18. I purchased a Breakaway arm from marmaladebunny. Shipping was quick and communication was great. Thank you!

19. Marmaladebunny bought a pair of Volks hands from me, payment and communication was very prompt. Great buyer, thank you again! :D

20. i bought her Javi head she shipped fast and it arrived very fast thank you so much he is lovely <3 sorry for the late response