1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MarmaladeBunny ^^

Oct 17, 2012

1. I bought a head from Marmaladebunny. It was a perfect transaction. Her responses were quick and polite, she also shipped the head out right away. She was wonderful to deal with. Thank you so much.

2. Marmaladebunny bought Fairyland Sia heels from me. Very polite communications and prompt payment. Pleasure to do business with!

3. Positive Transaction

Marmaladebunny contacted me about trading her Dollshe Hound for my Luts SDF body. It was a wonderful trade! She was so sweet, shipped quickly and updated me when the body arrived. Hound was as described and packed very carefully. Thank you!!

4. I bought a normal skin Idealian Dokkebi Demon head from @marmaladebunny

She's super sweet and helpful and she gave me the tracking number as soon as the courier collected the box.

I'm very pleased that the package arrived safely wrapped and speedy fast. I will definitly buy from her in the future - she's a kind, reliable, and very professional seller. Thank you ❤❤

5. Marmaladebunny bought a FairyLand FairyLine Motion boy body tan from me. She contacted and paid me without any problems whatsoever! Lovely transactions, everything was smooth. I would most def do business with her again :D Thank you!

6. marmaladebunny purchased Rendia wings, antlers and shoes from me and again it was a pleasant transaction. Communication was friendly and she sent the payment quickly. I would always do business with her again :)

7. I traded her doll for my items. It was a wonderful trade. She was so sweet, shipped quickly and updated me when the package arrived. Doll was as described and packed very carefully. Thank you : )

8. I purchased a Fairyland Atlis head from Marmaladebunny on the marketplace and she was lovely to work with! She was wonderful to communicate with, her messages were very polite and friendly, and she kept me up to date when she would be able to get Atlis in the mail given the coronavirus situation impacting everything. Despite all of that, Atlis arrived exactly when expected and he was wonderfully packaged. Marmaladebunny was even sweet enough to send me a small refund when shipping charges were a bit lower than expected. I wouldn't hesitate to have more transactions in the future or recommend her to others. Thank you!

9. I had the most wonderful trade with @marmaladebunny for a minifee Maya head!
      She was amazing to arrange things with, always prompt and very friendly emails
      and chats. Thank you for everything!! SO happy to meet you too! :)

10. positive feedback... made a small sale to @marmaladebunny - kind and good communication and process...

11. marmaladebunny just bought a pair of resin shoes from me - from the Fairyland Lucywen Magnolia Fox set.
      She's been an absolute sweetie throughout the whole transaction! Especially, when the post office put the wrong tracked shipping on the parcel, when I shipped it out! She was very patient, and luckily the parcel arrived safely, and quite quickly after all.

marmalade bunny paid for her purchase quickly, was patient and friendly, and let me know as soon as she got the parcel.

Can't ask for for a nicer transaction!
      Thank you so much! :D

12. @marmaladebunny bought a Carol set ( open eye head, extra hands, full outfit and magic items, eyes) in normal skin from me and she was amazing! We did stress out because of the postal service but it turned out well in the end!
      Thank you so much :chibi

13. @marmaladebunny bought a Granado Zen body from me. Very responsible and sweet buyer:aheartbea I highly recommend her!
      Thank you, dear!

14. Marmaladebunny bought a pair of high heeled feet and a pair of long nailed hands from me and the transaction was perfect!
      They let me know when they arrived to her safely, I highly recommend her.

15. Marmaladebunny bought a pair of Doll Chateau hands from me :) The shipping took forever cuz of Christmas but she was really patient! She let me know they arrived safe and sound! :chibi

16. Positive Feedback!

I purchased a Unoa Zero Latea from @marmaladebunny . They were absolutely fantastic from start to end. Fast communication, perfect packaging (even sending photos of doll wrapping before shipping).

Would definitely do business with again. Thank you!!

17. Thank you kindly for the feedbacks it was my pleasure to do busses with u as well

18. @marmaladebunny purchased a fairyland altis faun pelvis piece from me and was a wonder to work with! She was patient when I experienced shipping delays due to a snow storm, had great communication, paid right away, and even paid my paypal fees without asking! Would definitely sell to again and recommend! Thank you!!

19. I purchased a Dollshe Arsene from marmaladebunny. Boy was he packed well! Was shipped quick, good communication. Came with everything he was supposed to. Beautiful. Thank you.

20. I bought a Fairyland Minifee Iru from Marmaladebunny! She was always prompt with replies and incredibly friendly. We wound up meeting up in person for her to hand the doll to me, and she was just as friendly in person! Iru was in perfect condition and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you again! ^_^