1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maromi

Sep 5, 2008

1. Maromi purchased an item off me recently. The sale was superb :) I would love to buy/sell with her again in the fututre. Thanks again!

2. Maromi is such a sweetie I bought a souseiseki head from her and she shipped rather fast answered pms quickly and professionally and was overall a joy to buy from, would buy from again P.S. and her dolls are gorgeous ;p

3. Maromi helps me get a doll from a dolpa.She is so nice and superb to work with.She even waited a long time with lots of patience for my payment when I have some problems with my account.Very understanding and sweet and lovely and trustworthy.Wonderful communication throughout the transaction.Highly recommended.Thank you so much for helping me get my little dream girl :)

4. I purchased a Volks Lieselotte LE fullset from Maromi. The entire transaction went perfect! Great communication and fast shipping plus she is nice person to do business with! I would highly recommend her and gladly buy from her again! Thank you so much Maromi! :daisy

5. i bought a yosd from maromi,she arrived super fast and super safely wrapped up so no harm could be done,thanks so much also for holding her for me until i could raise the funds, :)

6. Purchased an SD10 body from Maromi and had a great transaction! She was prompt and a great communicator. Shipped on time, and my doll body arrived in perfect, described condition. Thank you!

7. Purchased an outfit from Maromi, couldn't be more happier. Fast and pleasant communication. Described clothes perfectly and shipped out safely and quickly. Couldn't ask for a better seller. Definitely would do business with again! Thank you!

8. I purchased a Nono's outfit from Maromi. Communications were great, dress was shipped out promptly and arrived in excellent condition!:) Thank you for the smooth transaction!!

9. i bought volks tae from Maromi and dress,eyes etc,she is very perfect seller,shipped very quickly and on time,communication was very fast and everything arrived well wrapped and in good condition,thanks so much :)

10. I've purchased a dress set from Maromi, it was a real pleasure to deal with her : ) She has responded very quickly, being nice and sweet all the time : ) Outfit was packed very well and shipped fast. Thank you!

11. Purchased a Swaricco body from Maromi. Very nice and professional seller. :)

12. I bought a Volks girl from Maomi and communication was wonderful.She is a kind & lovely person to deal with. My girl arrived very fast and in great condition.
      Thanks again lauren :)

13. I just finished off a lovely transaction with Maromi. I was able to purchase from her a Volks Lieselotte wig and couldn't be happier. She shipped if off quickly and arrived just as fast. She was also so nice in our PMs. I would love to deal with her again and totes recommend. Thanks again!!!