1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MarshMellina

Apr 3, 2012

1. please leave your feedback if you have had a transaction with me, thanks ^-^

2. forgot to say that I have also feedbacks in ebay (uem8igif) and etsy (petsndolls) :3

3. The lovely MarshMellina purchased a Juri head from me. The transaction was quick and all communication was friendly and polite. I would be more than happy to meet MarshMellina in the marketplace and highly recommend her to others.

4. MarshMellina purchased some puki clothes from me. She paid promptly, let me know when they arrived and was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you.

5. MarshMellina bought puki clothes from me, she is a fantastic international buyer. She paid fast and has great communication.
      Thanks for being awesome!

6. MarshMellina contacted me about splitting my Soso fullset and I was happy to do so...she paid fast, and let me know when the package arrived...

Great transaction, thank you!

Alicex

7. Sold a Fairyland Pukipuki Sleeping Pipi faceplate to MarshMellina. She is an incredible buyer, fast payment and quick answered every message.
      It was great to deal with her!
      Thank you so much!~:D

8. This lovely lady purchased fairyland pumpkin head from me.
      Good communication and fast payment.
      THANK YOU!!

9. MarshMellina buy from me doll Jax from ds company, the transaction go wery good and fast. She let me know when the package arrive. Great transaction thank you :-)

10. MarshMellina bought a head from me, great transaction all around. Would deal with a gain! Thank you so much.

11. MarshMellina bought a LittleFee Nanuri faceplate from me and it was a perfect transation! Super friendly and fast communication and payment, and she let me know when the faceplate arrived. I'd love to business with her again, highly recommended! :aheartbea

12. MarshMellina bought some MSD clothes from me, she is friendly , communicates well and paid promptly. She also let me know as soon as she received the items ! I would highly recommend doing business with her and wouldnt hesitate to sell to her again !!

13. MarshMellina purchased some pukipuki hands from me. She paid promptly and her communication is wonderful. She is so friendly and let me know when the parcel arrived. Thank you so much, would definitely deal with again! :daisy

14. MarshMellina purchased my msd shoes and wig, nice transaction and easy communication, fast payment, nice to deal with, recommended buyer ^^

15. MarshMellina bought a BJD laptop from me, payment and communications was great! Have also let me know once the package arrives!
      Recommended buyer :) Thanks so much <3

16. I recently sold pukipuki cloths to marshmellina, and it was a great transaction! Great communication, prompt payments, and she was very patient with me when it took a bit longer to get the clothes mailed. I was informed when the clothes arrived, and I sincerely hope to do business with her again in the future.

Thanks, marshmellina!

17. Positive!

Marshmelina bought my collection of Fairyland bjd postcards. Wonderful communication, and very friendly. She was prompt in payment, and I would love to do business with her again!

18. MarshMellina bought me a pair of MSD T-shirts and all the purchase was simply perfect. She was very kind and friendly and the communication was quick. She was really prompt in payment and I sincerely hope to find another buyer like her in my future transactions.

19. Marshmellina bought doll clothes from me. Payment was quick, communication was very good!! I would definitely recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again ^^

20. Marshmellina was so patient, waiting for my late response, and then waiting for international shipping, but got her lati yellow clothing just fine. Thank you for being an exceptional buyer!